Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,138 members, 7,953,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

Golden Opportunity To Own A Reputable Account With Freelancer.com ! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Golden Opportunity To Own A Reputable Account With Freelancer.com ! (913 Views)

. / Who Is Earning Real Money From Freelancer.com? / Make 500$ Per Day,10,000$ Per Month,this I̶̲̥̅̊s A Golden Opportunity †Φ Make It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Golden Opportunity To Own A Reputable Account With Freelancer.com ! by Freelancer007(m): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2013
Fellow freelancers,

I intend to sell one of my well rated accounts on Freelancer.com to an honest, professional freelancer looking to make money with the largest outsourcing website in the world. Freelancer is very similar to Elance but has wider client base and reach.

Here is the link to my profile: www.freelancer.com/u/enigma007sl.html

I have been working there part-time for some years now, from home. I have won several projects and have made some money doing projects ranging from copywriting to web design and many others. I satisfied all the clients I worked it and have earned not only payments but a decent reputation from here Nigeria.

Why am I selling it?
It's been both fun and challenging working on Freelancer, competing with others for projects posted there by clients. But currently, I seem to be too busy with my academics and other projects that I don't seem to have time to bid for jobs anymore. I have other pressing projects that I want to commit my money and time to.

This is an opportunity for you to join Freelancer, the largest bidding site with millions of users. By buying my account, you surely will have an edge ahead of the crowd... Over 50 excellent reviews from clients in various parts of the world. You won't have to struggle to bid for job as my account is reputable with 100% positive reviews. The positive reviews will give you an edge as clients will have confidence and trust in you when you bid on their projects.

I'll support you in the next 1 month on how you can make it big, tapping into the resources available on Freelancer and the edge am giving you.

Place your OFFER NOW... I'am willing to let this account go at a very reasonable price, which is what you could recover back in less than 2 months assuming you work part time, or much earlier if working full time.

I'll release this account to you at a reasonable price provided you know the value of what it means to have over 50 reviews on Freelancer, without any negative rating!

Contact me via my mail at mbbsmegastar@gmail.com

I'll forward my bank account to you once we finalize the payment. All the account details including password will be supplied to you once you pay and I will support you with tips and ideas until you win projects and earn money. Trust me, i have over 5 years experience working as a freelancer.

(1) (Reply)

Get My Samsung Galaxy S2 For 20k. If U Can Cope With The Glitch. / Metalic Bluetooth Keyboard For Ipad And 10.1 Tabs Bulk & Retail 07035633641 / 10KVA Inverter For Sale At Abuja With 10 Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.