Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,599 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Actress Martha Ankomah Suffers Impersonation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Martha Ankomah Suffers Impersonation (4006 Views)

Who Is Sexier? Mercy Johnson Or Martha Ankomah / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Martha Ankomah: Who's More Beautiful? / Ghanaian Actress Martha Ankomah With And Without Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Martha Ankomah Suffers Impersonation by fedrick901(m): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2013
top latest Ghanaian actress Martha Ankomah
had someone using her name on twitter to defraud her fans
the imposter is claiming to be Martha Ankomah on twitter and the imposter has been discussing business with her twitter fans
according to what we have heard for long she has not been on twitter but she is going to sign it and apologies to her fans who was affected by the incident

please share you views coz i fell sorry for her
source and read full story:-http://.com/2013/02/actress-martha-ankomah-suffers.html

Re: Actress Martha Ankomah Suffers Impersonation by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
That's really bad. Identity theft is a growing menace, particularly on Social Networking sites. I hope this hasn't impacted on Ms Ankomah as an actress. No doubt her PR agents will straighten things out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Shoot Chris Brown - Chris Brown's New Neighbour Says / chilling thins / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage On A Date Rock Wedding Suit - Who Is The Most Fashionable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.