Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Syskay Systems Unavailable - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Syskay Systems Unavailable (922 Views)

Unavailable / My Site Is Not Coming Up On Opera Mini, Site Unavailable / 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Syskay Systems Unavailable by seyekuyinu(m): 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
Re: Syskay Systems Unavailable by goldenimp(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2013
I do o..and some of my sites are down...HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Re: Syskay Systems Unavailable by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
same here
Re: Syskay Systems Unavailable by web2X: 7:41am On Feb 15, 2013
Any little thing, you people would start shouting.

I use syskay and nothing is wrong.

Don't try to spoil their company.
Re: Syskay Systems Unavailable by chidi500(m): 8:05am On Feb 15, 2013
their website running.please people should investigate very well before comment on another person business.BE WARN!!!
Re: Syskay Systems Unavailable by DualCore1: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2013
You two above me surely are amazing. A service provider's service is down, its loyal customers (at least 3) complain on this thread (there is another thread in this same issue) and you think that means spoiling a business? First of, there's nothing like bad publicity.

Syskay is a reputable host service provider and it is not a strange or disappointing thing for one or more of its services to experience a downtime, however it is disappointing that when its customers run into problems they are no where to be contacted (except a physical office location, maybe). Clients are humans and understanding, if there is good communication between clients and service providers when there is a problem you will not see a sensible client creating threads on forums about the same issue in this way.

Web2x, it has not occurred to you that Syskay is big enough to be hosting its clients' sites on more than one server and therefore you may just be on a different server from the affected one?

Chidi, it has not occurred to you that a sensible host will NOT allow its flagship site share server resources with any other site? Its very 1999 to expect a host's site to be down if any of its customers' sites are down, please upgrade.

1 Like

Re: Syskay Systems Unavailable by goldenimp(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2013
but if server is down..should all there phone lines be dead too...looking for a way to send someone to ibadan office and find out wts happening..but when a site is down is there another company one can contact
Re: Syskay Systems Unavailable by goldenimp(m): 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
sent someone to there office in ibadan..learnt he was arrested by ICPC..taken to abuja..turned off his phones and shut down the websites..what do we do now?
Re: Syskay Systems Unavailable by kombo(m): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
Am tired of this already, my clients tink am d one cheating dem... I hope dey come back up soon
Re: Syskay Systems Unavailable by WebsiteGuy: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
WWW.MYNAJAHOST.COM

JUST TRY US 60 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEED IF THERE IS A DOWN TIME.

NEVER WILL THERE BE A DOWN TIME.
Re: Syskay Systems Unavailable by kombo(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
WebsiteGuy: WWW.MYNAJAHOST.COM

JUST TRY US 60 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEED IF THERE IS A DOWN TIME.

NEVER WILL THERE BE A DOWN TIME.

listen to yourself, "NEVER WILL THERE BE A DOWN TIME" are you God.... ur domain name tho... sigh
Re: Syskay Systems Unavailable by kombo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
I have a couple of sites/blogs on this syskay server... and now my clients have been calling me always, am just tired of this mess, this one www.naijabambam.com is up and some 2 others are down... pls anybody with any information shld not hesitate, please!!!!
Re: Syskay Systems Unavailable by DualCore1: 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
Guys take it easy, sometimes its the kind of things you preach to these your clients when you are trying to get their money that make them want to lynch you now.

Explain to your clients that a server is down and you are doing your best to get this rectified. Be honest with them and give them a reasonable timeframe as to when you think this can be resolved. Don't tell them it will be up in the next 5 minutes because we both know that's likely a lie and you just put yourselves under more pressure.

Syskay has obviously been good to all of you all the while you have been with them, cut them some slack and give them some breather. Decide never to be put under pressure by your clients because their shouting from now till whenever will not reboot whatever server is dead, it will only make you panic and you take utterly wrong decisions that will end you in even worse situations.

I don't know what web designers and developers are doing with shared hosting plans (with domains registered by the same provider), really. You can have all your eggs in a decent VPS you know?
Re: Syskay Systems Unavailable by seyekuyinu(m): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2013

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Blogging In Nigeria / Discover How To Get More Twitter Followers-targeted And Non targeted--Foskaay / How Can I Change My Profile Picture On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.