Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Goldie Is Dead! - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Dead! (135837 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Lagusta(m): 1:03am On Feb 15, 2013
RIP GOLDIEEEE!!!!!!

But, when some people brand us E-doctors just because we arrived at a likely diagnosis is laughable....

Well, I don't blame you guyz, because if you were in the medical line, u'll know that there's a clinical diagnosis, a laboratory diagnosis, a radiological diagnosis, and a histopathological diagnosis.....

And I'll still say, with my other colleagues, that the most likely diagnosis is a PULMONARY EMBOLISM, then a PARADOXICAL EMBOLITIC STROKE,

Then we can think of others like she was poisoned with a powerful neurotoxin, or she had a myocardial infarction, or she had food allergies which was complicated by laryngeal edema....

RIP AGAIN GOLDIE, I WILL MISS YOU A LOT!!!!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by tonididdy(m): 1:04am On Feb 15, 2013
Onocent: Can this be true cos its on paper.I wish its a lie.
what papers? Or u mean the internet cos this just happened few hours ago
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by razznaija(f): 1:04am On Feb 15, 2013
Rooneyboy:

the thread is just too serious, tears everywhere reasons for my wanting to hug my loff in public, abi u one join us ni grin

Hejj no,but this is still a serous thread and we need to respect the dead.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Ejine(m): 1:04am On Feb 15, 2013
Her last Twitter post was made 7 hours before her death was reported on that same account.

Was it a car accident? Did she suffer an attack (ie. Health-wise)? Did she have an internal bleeding she never knew about all along?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by debbyshaw(f): 1:05am On Feb 15, 2013
M sure its just a rumor let's wait a day or two d true answers will come out until den I wudnt say RIP. Cos I believe she is in her bed asleep
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by harlos: 1:05am On Feb 15, 2013
Onocent: Can this be true cos its on paper.I wish its a lie.
so dem dey sleep when dem dey write am for paper abi?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nuzo1(m): 1:06am On Feb 15, 2013
ladunsky: i guess it just goes to show that people have emotions.. And please stop the hating..

That must be some serious emotional disorder. Extreame case of bipolar disorder.
One second you are filled with love for a thing, the next second you are filled with hate for that same thing....for no good reason.
Well, let's just cut to the chase...its called hyprocrisy and double standards. These features has ran nigeria and nigerians aground.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Ejine(m): 1:06am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by muyiwa22(m): 1:08am On Feb 15, 2013
RIP goldie life is all about eternal life, rest in perfect peace. So sad
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by cyril83(m): 1:09am On Feb 15, 2013
debbyshaw: M sure its just a rumor let's wait a day or two d true answers will come out until den I wudnt say RIP. Cos I believe she is in her bed asleep
sorry to disappoint you, she don pack.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Rooneyboy(m): 1:09am On Feb 15, 2013
Lagusta: RIP GOLDIEEEE!!!!!!

But, when some people brand us E-doctors just because we arrived at a likely diagnosis is laughable....

Well, I don't blame you guyz, because if you were in the medical line, u'll know that there's a clinical diagnosis, a laboratory diagnosis, a radiological diagnosis, and a histopathological diagnosis.....

And I'll still say, with my other colleagues, that the most likely diagnosis is a PULMONARY EMBOLISM, then a PARADOXICAL EMBOLITIC STROKE,

Then we can think of others like she was poisoned with a powerful neurotoxin, or she had a myocardial infarction, or she had food allergies which was complicated by laryngeal edema....

RIP AGAIN GOLDIE, I WILL MISS YOU A LOT!!!!

Doc pls cool down small with ur terminologies abeg, make we dey take our time dey digest am small small.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by kandiikane(m): 1:09am On Feb 15, 2013
This thing sef full my mouth oo. And to think I was going to say something about her makeup in her photo at the grammy's. Thank God, I didn't.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Rooneyboy(m): 1:11am On Feb 15, 2013
razznaija:

Hejj no,but this is still a serous thread and we need to respect the dead.

noted, thank u very much for ur advice.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by s25million: 1:13am On Feb 15, 2013
Rip Goldie. Makes your selfless pursuits of materialism and wealth VAIN
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by tonididdy(m): 1:14am On Feb 15, 2013
geez there was this day i just turned on my radio fm to the local station and may d's gat me high was playing and the presenter said...''just passed away,may his soul Rip'' lol i didnt even know he was talking about,i just started crying and the music was still playing.so i ran on nairaland if any news but none,same on google...phew i felt releived.i never got to know who the presenter had talked or was talking about...I JUST WISH GOLDIES WAS JUST LIKE THAT TOO

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by shollzy: 1:17am On Feb 15, 2013
It's true that Goldie harvey is dead. RIP...orun reeee ooo
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 15, 2013
This is so sad! Such a sweet person, may her soul rest in peace. As for people feeling bad about the things they said about her the sad thing about human beings is we forget too easily, in a few days you'll be back saying such things about Tonto or someone else. We all need to watch what we say because words can't be taken back. While its ok to criticise people we should take care not to become mean. Its very easy to sit by one's computer and judge and crucify people, never truly thinking about the effects our words will have.

RIP Goldie, you were a gem.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Vansnickers: 1:19am On Feb 15, 2013
$25 million:
This is Ironical coming from someone with $25million as a Username.

6 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by cyril83(m): 1:20am On Feb 15, 2013
$25 million:
things of the world upon all, she forgot to produce an heir. But bros ur username heavy o anywayz sha no forget to have an heir to inherit ur money

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by kandiikane(m): 1:20am On Feb 15, 2013
$25 million:

How? She died enjoying her life.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by lanreni: 1:22am On Feb 15, 2013
Again?Naija killuminati no dey carry last shaangry she never win grammy nah:;( abeg distant yourselves from demdem...you know it-you know it....lipsrsealed
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by buchito1(m): 1:23am On Feb 15, 2013
Hope dis tin is jst a pack of lie!!!! Bt ow e be say na 14 feb.... Val day she knw she go kpeme? Nawa o!!! See packaging!!!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by BrightDeGea(m): 1:23am On Feb 15, 2013
Funke Akindele confirmed it on twitter
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by victorazy(m): 1:25am On Feb 15, 2013
This children una no dey sleep. Plz una electron in air dey disturb us cuz we don start meeting. If Goldie reach there and no see her mate let her come back.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Willy7(m): 1:26am On Feb 15, 2013
What can i say?RIP to the departed and may the Almighty grant your family and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss. On another note,Nairaland is one house of drama and characters. Imagine someone asking of forgiveness from the dead as if you are the one that killed her.If you cannot live with d guilt of insulting the dead,then dont insult the living,because we shall all die someday.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by lawman2013: 1:27am On Feb 15, 2013
I'm in shock. Just got a call from her best friend and my close friend, Denrele Edun. He told me Goldie died a few minutes ago in his arms at Reddington Hospital in Victoria Island. Goldie just came back from the US today he said, and was so full of life, then something went tragically wrong. Will get all the details from him in a bit, he had to switch off his phone. I'm shaking so bad. She and I had a conversation a few days ago while she was in the US. Oh dear Lord. Is this how people die? May her soul rest in peace..ame

are u sure of this infoo
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by samobaba(m): 1:28am On Feb 15, 2013
No be mi go spread bad news ooooo:]Y

"@teejaysstar: My client is well.. Pls disregard d fallacy whereva it emanates from.After hating on a successful person, death seems to b dia next tot. Smh"

Goldie's manager.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by idupaul: 1:29am On Feb 15, 2013
DVT sad.. RIP Miss congeniality
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 15, 2013
Ultimately, Life is damned too short to live a fake one.
RIP to Goldie, a brave woman of substance.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Next2Bezee(m): 1:40am On Feb 15, 2013
OMG R.I.P sad
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by etalker: 1:40am On Feb 15, 2013
R.I.P Goldie! May d good Lord grant u eternal rest in his vineyard. You were very sweet in ur songs and video especially ur latest one, 'skibobo'. You'd be dearly missed.

As for those regretting cursing and using abusive words on her few days ago, its not to late to modify ur post on the thread.

As for me, henceforth, no more cursing on Tonto Dikeh and others cuz I wouldn't wanna wish I could take back my words like some people here on NL. Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.