Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Goldie Is Dead! - Celebrities (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Dead! (135894 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by passionate88: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Azz muncher! Shoo! Get LOST!!!!
like ur pal freetoto?..

5 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
passionate88: I give them 1wk b4 them go change to their former selves bt this 1 take less than 24hrs, oya where that freetoto of a gal?.. Make she come out o.. The coast is clear.. No follow this topic as a guest, log on in and join d flow...

Don't wait on this big head fool to change her ways, she is trash and she plans to remain that way.

6 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: I'm sure you believe we care who your sister was to Goldie. Well the guy you bashed posted a link to a blog that quoted the tweet of Goldie's manager some hours ago as proof that she isn't dead. I do not see what's wrong with that. Though misinformed (as the manager later clarified issues and referred to kennis music press release), I think he wanted to believe the story of her death was untrue.

You on the other hand are only concerned about how authentic your sources are, getting upset that someone would challenge it, and throwing tantrums. Post as much insults as you wish... Like I care. I'm done talking to you. Again, does it matter who your sister was to Goldie? Bloody no!
what that means is that before people post rubbish on a blog they should make sure that the information that they want to share are confirmed so that mumu like you wil not fall for that rubbish
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by maskid(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
stolen stone: abeg who be Goldie??

GoldBerg (WWE)
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by passionate88: 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
NnekaGirl:

Don't wait on this big head fool to change her ways, she is trash and she plans to remain that way.
big headed fool idowuogbo... The name fit her perfectly

5 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2013
ufotuko: what that means is that before people post rubbish on a blog they should make sure that the information that they want to share are confirmed so that mumu like you wil not fall for that rubbish
Alright, your opinion has been noted, and I do not mind your vulgar use of words in an attempt to save face. Like you said, not every human is normal, so I'm not overly expectant of your case. I'm sure you got my point anyway.
Cheers.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
passionate88: idowuogbo... The name fit her perfectly
Walahi! cool
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by cantell(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
ItsModella:
yes, Goldie was hated by people but it doesn't mean that they prayed for her death..stop the hypocrisy abeg and stop acting like you've never hated on anyone in this your life.
Busy body, who send you?
E be like say you no get work!

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: Alright, your opinion has been noted, and I do not mind your vulgar use of words in an attempt to save face. Like you said, not every human is normal, so I'm not overly expectant of your case. I'm sure you got my point anyway.
Cheers.
well sorry if i have insulted you in anyway,i like your matured response.cheers
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by passionate88: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Walahi! cool
why e no b abdullahi?...

4 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
ufotuko: well sorry if i have insulted you in anyway,i like your matured response.cheers
No probs...
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: No probs...
if everyone could be patient as you this country go don beta
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Osyxcel(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
The fact is that Goldie z gone n gone 4eva, wateva U say or do now is irrelevant.....just pay Ur due nd move on....

Pray God grant her family & friends the fortitude 2 bear d loss....#RIP Goldie
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
cantell:
Busy body, who send you?
mschew!! shut it abeg...a hypocrite calling another a hypocrite...what a bloody joke.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by igosee: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Orikinla(m): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
[size=18pt]Let us celebrate the life she lived for that is what matters most to the living.
What lessons can we learn from her life for the lessons will help us to appreciate the values and virtues of life in a country where most people prefer to live in fallacy and hypocrisy and wickedness.
Every second counts and every breath is precious.
Don't gamble or waste it in ignorance of true love for in true love is our life fulfilled for the glory of God our maker. [/size]

[size=18pt]Teach us to number our days,
that we may gain a heart of wisdom.

~ Psalm 90:12 (New International Version)[/size]

Farewell Golden Girl of Nigerian Hip Hop.

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by biolabee(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2013
How many people on this thread genuinely like Idris JagaJaga or Tonto or whoever
So if either of them depart this world,

so I was the one that killed the person

OK o...

I spoke evil about the girl that was shot by the Blade Runner so he shot her
Damn
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by passionate88: 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
biolabee: How many people on this thread genuinely like Idris JagaJaga or Tonto or whoever
So if either of them depart this world,

so I was the one that killed the person

OK o...

I spoke evil about the girl that was shot by the Blade Runner so he shot her
Damn
true true u no understand wetin I mean... if u speak evil of the gal wey Oscar kill, u go come NL begin dey shout up & down say u miss her, u re shockd, bla bla bla, etc, etc?... Stand by your words or if u no fit, then u shut the phuck up... That is what I'm trying to tell them... No confuse urself

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
cantell:
Busy body, who send you?

You have no respect for women.
Ki lo ma n se e gan?
Ki lo n ge e je?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by dabossman(m): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
Please are they handing out awards for "I'm a die-hard Goldie Fan" people? Or what is all this talk about people bashing her not having the rights to mourn her demise. I like Goldie's music, but I may not be cool with all she does as a person. I have a right to feel that way. Heck I love Fela and think he was a legend, but I didn't like his weed smoking and 27-wives stunt. So, I shouldn't have said RIP and I'll miss you when he died?

Give me a break. Celebrities are in the public view and will be criticized sometimes. Doesn't mean people hate them or wish them dead! Some of you proclaiming to be her die-hard fans here can't even boast of having spent 1kobo to buy her album. No be so so free download una dey do? Park well jor.

GOLDIE REST IN PEACE! There I said it. angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
dabossman: Please are they handing out awards for "I'm a die-hard Goldie Fan" people? Or what is all this talk about people bashing her not having the rights to mourn her demise. I like Goldie's music, but I may not be cool with all she does as a person. I have a right to feel that way. Heck I love Fela and think he was a legend, but I didn't like his weed smoking and 27-wives stunt. So, I shouldn't have said RIP and I'll miss you when he died?

Give me a break. Celebrities are in the public view and will be criticized sometimes. Doesn't mean people hate them or wish them dead! Some of you proclaiming to be her die-hard fans here can't even boast of having spent 1kobo to buy her album. No be so so free download una dey do? Park well jor.

GOLDIE REST IN PEACE! There I said it. angry angry angry
GBAM to the power of infinity!!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by biolabee(m): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I dnt get hw person know whether he/she allergic to some food until they taste it right?

well u r right.. allergies are crazy things
they just pop up

But a knowledge of genetics may help (parents, cousins etc)

also knowlege from forums etc
Im sure you know West Africans have a high degree of lactose intolerance (> 90%) though its not realy an allergy

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by chiclasweet: 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
So so sad,may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by passionate88: 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
Na wa o.... I no say I b her fan o, I no buy her tape or cd's, I no even like her facebook page or follow her on twitter... I no even follow any artiste on twitter except Eminem... Wetin I dey try talk b say stand by what u say wether na for NL or anywhere else... Make person no come dey look for penance after the person wey u curse don die.... I beg una... I no say I be her fan sef talkmore of die-hard fan ..

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by chiclasweet: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
Just when they were going to float her reality show.bout true friendship with denrele . Oma she oooo. We make plans but God knows best

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by dave69kg: 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
This life na wa o,Goldie rest in peace
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Orikinla(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
chiclasweet: Just when they were going to float her reality show.bout true friendship with denrele . Oma she oooo. We make plans but God knows best
That is enough to last a life time.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by 2sexycom(m): 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
Chei... Idowu, na u b dis shocked shocked shocked with eyelash like peacock feather cheesy cheesy
passionate88: big headed fool idowuogbo... The name fit her perfectly

4 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by tpia5: 12:40am On Feb 16, 2013
nairalanders now most of them get E-voodoo oh

very true.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Biggyd2: 3:46am On Feb 16, 2013
R.I.P, Goldie
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by ezeama1010(m): 8:46am On Feb 16, 2013
i just got a call from her now confirming that she is dead... cryi just got a call from her now confirming that she is dead...
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by keletex2000(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2013
I didn't know her for very long. I just loved the music video with jaywon from the first time I saw it. I didn't waste time download. RIP Goldie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.