Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Is Goldie Harvey Dead Or Alive? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Goldie Harvey Dead Or Alive? (1610 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / New Picture Collection Of Goldie Harvey Before Dead / 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Goldie Harvey Dead Or Alive? by Ayodeleshow: 12:52am On Feb 15, 2013
Confirmations from Linda Ikeji, Denrele, Someone who says she's close related to Goldie say she's dead. Some say he manager called it a rumour and that she's shocked about the news. Please who know's which is the correct news. because Punch and Vanguard newpapers have now confirmed the news and this blog too
http://gistters./2013/02/15/the-ever-lively-nigerian-entertainer-susan-oluwabimpe-a-k-a-goldie-harvey-is-dead/?fb_source=pubv1
I'ld really love to be sure what to believe
Re: Is Goldie Harvey Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 15, 2013
What hurts more wen young n gone...rest on goldie...

(1) (Reply)

I Refused To Have Sex, Bath Naked In BBA House -karen / Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Reason She Broke Up With Her EX / M.I Abaga Adds New Bently To His Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.