Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Goldie Is Not Dead – Goldie’s Manager Reveals….. Stop The #ripgoldie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Not Dead – Goldie’s Manager Reveals….. Stop The #ripgoldie (4383 Views)

Psquare’s Former Manager Reveals Why They Broke Up / Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Goldie Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie Is Not Dead – Goldie’s Manager Reveals….. Stop The #ripgoldie by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 15, 2013
RIP
Re: Goldie Is Not Dead – Goldie’s Manager Reveals….. Stop The #ripgoldie by FXKing2012(m): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2013
Now what are we to believe? Why is everything about Nigeria so confusing?
Re: Goldie Is Not Dead – Goldie’s Manager Reveals….. Stop The #ripgoldie by oluwadare26(m): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2013
Who be management? When Goldie family and friends, The hospital av confirmed her death...
Re: Goldie Is Not Dead – Goldie’s Manager Reveals….. Stop The #ripgoldie by Rachael007(f): 7:59am On Feb 15, 2013
Too many stories,but why are they not telling us the cause of her death?
Re: Goldie Is Not Dead – Goldie’s Manager Reveals….. Stop The #ripgoldie by Msfavey(f): 8:13am On Feb 15, 2013
If she isn't dead let her tweet or somin and get me outta dis misery! Na wa
Re: Goldie Is Not Dead – Goldie’s Manager Reveals….. Stop The #ripgoldie by BiverdaDiva(f): 8:57am On Feb 15, 2013
So what are we to believe now. I only hope dis is not true although A̶̲̥̅♏ not her fan but I dnt ever wish her dead. If dis is true its truly a tragedy.
Re: Goldie Is Not Dead – Goldie’s Manager Reveals….. Stop The #ripgoldie by dridowu: 11:40am On Feb 15, 2013
Check her tweets.........................she is no more RIP

Re: Goldie Is Not Dead – Goldie’s Manager Reveals….. Stop The #ripgoldie by MissyB3(f): 11:42am On Feb 15, 2013
False! No where Teejay debunked the rumor.

https://twitter.com/teejaysstar
Re: Goldie Is Not Dead – Goldie’s Manager Reveals….. Stop The #ripgoldie by itismd2: 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
Missy_B: False! No where Teejay debunked the rumor.

https://twitter.com/teejaysstar

Same dude's tweet some hours later
[img][/img]

Re: Goldie Is Not Dead – Goldie’s Manager Reveals….. Stop The #ripgoldie by gluv01(f): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2013
undecided
Re: Goldie Is Not Dead – Goldie’s Manager Reveals….. Stop The #ripgoldie by CallmeJKLUE(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
When you have nothing doing, you begin to bring up stupid story so that people would talk about you.mtchw so anoying. Cc: @Goldie's manager @Op

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Not Dead – Goldie’s Manager Reveals….. Stop The #ripgoldie by Dubemkelly(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
I guess he meant dat her memories still linger wch Africans do blv dat wen sum1 hu does sth gud passes away,his or her deeds r alwaz remembered...I nva wished her dead buh as far as am concerned, she had died a natural death n had gone 2 b wit her maker...Twas obvious dat her funeral was conducted nd Denrele her best pal was there crying bitterly n attested Late Goldie died on his arms...So certainly dun'knw wah Teejay z talkin abt
Re: Goldie Is Not Dead – Goldie’s Manager Reveals….. Stop The #ripgoldie by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
You all are the dumbests. why are you people commenting on a post of February? we will never learn to read.
Re: Goldie Is Not Dead – Goldie’s Manager Reveals….. Stop The #ripgoldie by gerrardomendes(m): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
this is wot happens wen u smoke dried paw paw leaves. it makes u see d dead. tried it wen my grandpa died and still saw him for about a week. try it if u r bereaved.
Re: Goldie Is Not Dead – Goldie’s Manager Reveals….. Stop The #ripgoldie by tjfulloption(m): 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
see me see wahala o! person wey don paie, wey dem don bury sef. u come talk say she is still alive. abi you drink cassava alcholic wine ni.

errrrm.......goldie is dead but her womanhood still lives on....
Re: Goldie Is Not Dead – Goldie’s Manager Reveals….. Stop The #ripgoldie by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
The dude is high on hair smoke.
Re: Goldie Is Not Dead – Goldie’s Manager Reveals….. Stop The #ripgoldie by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
can't u people see that this thread was opened in February.
Re: Goldie Is Not Dead – Goldie’s Manager Reveals….. Stop The #ripgoldie by Brimmie(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2013
Lastpage Pls!!

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING! Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshiping The Devil, &god Spoke To Him / This #oyadab Trend Is Getting Out Of Hand, See This Old Woman [PICS] / Omg!! Pregnant Woman Died In Fatal Car Crash (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.