Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Dad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Dad (13810 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned / Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke / Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Dad by chemashie(m): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2013
uihebom: Dis girl wey dey always talk rubbish about boys , I swear nairaland if I see any more stories about dis toke for front page dis year again I will stab my left eye with a fork.
Dis year ke? You are going to see another today & am sure before the end of this week you would have gone blind.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Dad by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2013
shiloh:

Point of correction..it is "On Air Personality"(OAP). Take note!!

Duly noted!
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Dad by naptu2: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2013
CFCfan:

She is an Over-The-Air Presenter with Rhythm FM, Lagos. She also has a weekly youtube blog on relationships and other social issues.

She is also the presenter of 3LiveChicks (along with Tosyn Bucknor and Oreka Godis) on tv.
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Dad by Ejine(m): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2013
shiloh:

Point of correction..it is "On Air Personality"(OAP). Take note!!

That blunder is Over-The-Moon grin
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Dad by free13: 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
Omen100: more like going out for a ride with the whole family....... grin
grin grin
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Dad by Naijalastborn(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
she is lucky
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Dad by dammytosh: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
Yea,

They look alike. both ugly.

Nexxxxxxxxxxxxxxttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Dad by stylesco: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2013
CFCfan:

She is an Over-The-Air Presenter with Rhythm FM, Lagos. She also has a weekly youtube blog on relationships and other social issues.
She talks on relationships? That's like a deaf man trying to educate one on music.
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Dad by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
i don laugh tire

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Dad by naptu2: 1:13am On Feb 16, 2013
3LiveChicks: Toke Makinwa, Oreka Godis and Tosyn Bucknor

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Dad by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 16, 2013
^^^
Those ladies are GORGEOUS!
That pic deserves 1000 LIKES cool
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Dad by MadCow1: 1:40am On Feb 16, 2013
Make her papa try advise her to marry... She don dey approach expiration and she still dey form young independent woman.
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Dad by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 16, 2013
Mad Cow: Make her papa try advise her to marry... She don dey approach expiration and she still dey form young independent woman.

She is only 28 years old.
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Dad by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 16, 2013
style$co:

She talks on relationships? That's like a deaf man trying to educate one on music.
LWTMB! grin grin
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Dad by MadCow1: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2013
CFCfan:

She is only 28 years old.

And I am a Sane Cow... grin
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Dad by LuvkareeMa: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
These mods na big time clowns O!
Hiding posts up and down.
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Dad by sanmiakinseye(m): 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
Toke makinwa on air personality 93.7fm. Rhythm omo joor daddy...am so happy 2 see ur dad's picture and you...ur show on airwave is just the best 4 me ...twale. #teamrhythm937fm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drake Views (full Download.) 2016# Album / 2face Idibia's Wife Annie Has Started Open Her bosoms Again In Lagos / Vandora, Bambam And Anto Cover VL Magazine's June Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.