Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Commercials? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Commercials? (728 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Commercials? by Scopium: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2008
[size=13pt]Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Commercials? In my opinion Bank PHB is the best. Man! their concepts are so off the map. As far as ads are concerned, with Bank PHB there is no COM let alone [b]PETITION.[/b]If being successful is by ad alone then they DON'T have any rival at all. Which bank do you think is better or worse?[/size]
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Commercials? by IykeD(m): 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2008
Seconded, I love their concepts
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Commercials? by Davidoil: 2:57am On Mar 14, 2008
You're right. Bank PHB's commercials are unquestionably the best. I also like Access Bank's adverts too.

You can get some resources and tips to proper advertising from some free resources here:

http://www.squidoo.com/genuine-internet-marketing-online

To Your Success

David
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Commercials? by Mustay(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2008
the answer is OBVIOUS

but does it translate to real income to the banks' coffers and deposit accounts?
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Commercials? by Scopium: 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2008
Mustay:

the answer is OBVIOUS

but does it translate to real income to the banks' coffers and deposit accounts?

[size=13pt]Well that I cannot tell. But if you really want to know the bank's position in the industry grab a copy of Augusto's Report on Nigerian Banks.[/size]
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Commercials? by cheexy: 2:33am On Mar 19, 2008
Bank PHB is off the hook, followed by Diamond Bank
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Commercials? by Scopium: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2008
[size=13pt]Diamond? Ok.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On This? / Mastercard Issue By Bank In Nigeria / I Need An Investor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.