Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Forever Living Product - Is It A Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forever Living Product - Is It A Scam? (9811 Views)

Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / Who Knows About Forever Living Products? / Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forever Living Product - Is It A Scam? by Olynkem: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2013
I have decided to put up this thread for people like me who believed that Forever Living Product MLM business is a scam.Infact the day one Mr Chris told me about it, I warned him seriously especially when I remembered the crude way my aunt did the business back then at Asaba, hawking the products. I used to believe that Forever is a scam and is a pyramid scheme; then I believed that those that succeed are the first set to join the business and so they will remain at the top.

All those wrong impression about Forever Living Products changed when Mr Chris(A senior manager in the business) opened my eyes to the truth. I discovered that Forever living is not a scam, infact its a business where there is no loss making position because every kobo you pay to the company you get a product of your choice in return. I also discover that in the business you can join today and rise to the top, it all depends on you. I also discovered that network marketing is not the same as pyramid. You can lay your hand on the book "Why we recommend network marketing" by Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump. That book reshaped my thinking. In Forever Living there is an equal opportunity for everyone irrespective of when you joined.

Mr Chris is less than 2years in the business,but his achievements marvels me: he has qualified for a brand new car(kia cerator), he has enjoyed all expense paid vacations to Dubai, United State of America, South Africa twice and earns average of N800,000 monthly.(for you to earn that amount in the bank where I work you must be a Deputy manager and above)

Forever Living was founded in 1978 in USA and has presence in over 165 countries. Great compensation plan, quality products on health, personal care, beauty skin care.

I have finally joined the Forever family on part-time because i still work with a Bank. presently its paying more than my salary in the Bank.I wish i had joined before now.

Looking for Leaders and Highly Motivated Individuals!

I am a successful network marketer with Forever Living Products, USA and also work full time with a Bank.

I am seeking only 5 great people from any part of the World who would want to create another stream of income for themselves -working part-time for their fortune to join my TEAM(Together Everyone Achieve More).

You MUST posses the following:

1.POSITIVE ATTITUDE
2.AMBITIOUS -wants to improve where you are in life
3.LIKES A CHALLENGE -has a competitive spirit
4.PROFESSIONAL - well connected,has many contacts
5.MOTIVATOR-has the ability to get others involved in projects
6.CREDIBILITY -is respected among others
7.NO FEAR-not afraid to recruit and build a network marketing business.
8.PERSISTENT-finishes the job(dont quit while a step away to success)
9.INTEGRITY -is honest, reliable and punctual
10.Dreams Big and not a dream killer
11.Ready to invest initial minimum capital of N70,000 to purchase your business pack(containing over 20 different products from the Company).
12.Business background and entrepreneurial

Are you in doubt? Then click on the link below to watch this inspiring testimony and be inspired:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_29gBYdJfXA

Why you need to join now:

1.enjoy vibrant health
2.financial freedom
3.free vacations abroad with your family(you can qualify for the ongoing South Africa trip)
4.earn free brand new car
5.time freedom
6.Self development
7.plan B(there is no job security anywhere -every employee MUST leave the job either by resignation,retirement and the very common one -retrenchment and there is high rate of unemployment)

If the cap fits you, then send me your name,location,occupation and phone number to +2348052344785

Yesterday you said tomorrow - Do it now!

1 Like

Re: Forever Living Product - Is It A Scam? by vonskyes(m): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
I was deeply moved my your post, I just joined FLP after making so much findings and weighing the odds against the benefits. Although I'm still at the very bottom but with testimony from people like you I know I will definitely rise to the top. I am wondering how much progress you've made wow! It's blowing my mind. Thanks for sharing your experience. I know I will share mine soon enough. Best Regards
Re: Forever Living Product - Is It A Scam? by Dnaz(m): 5:40am On Jun 22, 2015
vonskyes:
I was deeply moved my your post, I just joined FLP after making so much findings and weighing the odds against the benefits. Although I'm still at the very bottom but with testimony from people like you I know I will definitely rise to the top. I am wondering how much progress you've made wow! It's blowing my mind. Thanks for sharing your experience. I know I will share mine soon enough. Best Regards

Please what is your experience, I d like to know before I join
Re: Forever Living Product - Is It A Scam? by ujugladys(f): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Please what is involved?i want to knowndo I need to sell the products? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free / Dangote Flour Sells 63% Stake To South African Firm / Abia Govt, Ariaria Traders On War Path Over Reconstruction Of Market - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.