Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? (8722 Views)

Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? / Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? / List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 2:49pm On May 16, 2013
thanks,i will be waiting,do have a rewarding week.
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 3:09pm On May 20, 2013
NEGZY:

aiit,i will
...Thanks
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 5:11pm On May 29, 2013
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by 1forall: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
Hello y2kaustin I sent you mail, please respond, thanks.
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
Am yet to see the mail
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by 1forall: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2013
Oh I guess you couldn't associate the mail you received with me as the sender because I already received your reply this afternoon to my email smiley

I shall respond over the weekend, thank you for your info.
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2013
Ohh ok,hope to hear from you soon..
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by 1forall: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
@y2kaustin replied, apologies it came later than promised.
Please check and respond, thanks.
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2013
check your mail,i have sent it already
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by 1forall: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2013
Seen and responded, thanks.
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by zubby75: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2013
hey i'm thinking of getting into the biz myself and i'm at an advanced stage of my inquires but i need for u to contact me thru my email if u can, i need the prices of the fast-selling engines and other parts that move quickly of various types of cars, i'm based in the U.S and have gotten serious contacts on places i can buy them here. my email is zubby75@hotmail.com. Thanx
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2013
zubby75: hey i'm thinking of getting into the biz myself and i'm at an advanced stage of my inquires but i need for u to contact me thru my email if u can, i need the prices of the fast-selling engines and other parts that move quickly of various types of cars, i'm based in the U.S and have gotten serious contacts on places i can buy them here. my email is zubby75@hotmail.com. Thanx
...................please check your box,i have forwarded full details,with pricing.Thanks.
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by Foniyema(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hi All,

I'm Francis and i live in the US, Im in Autos sales working for Hendrick Cooperation aside that i deal on Autos, Spare Parts (Dismantling) and baby Diapers exporting to Nigeria and would expand to West Africa. I work based on buyer's request for goods and volume and will delivery the requested products.

If you are into any of these mentioned above, or more products that i can get my hands on which is of course on your request, pls contact me for good business.

Thanks,
BBM: 7AD0A9DA

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by 9jagirl4re(f): 12:15am On Jan 05, 2014
F.oniyema:
Hi All,

I'm Francis and i live in the US, Im in Autos sales working for Hendrick Cooperation aside that i deal on Autos, Spare Parts (Dismantling) and baby Diapers exporting to Nigeria and would expand to West Africa. I work based on buyer's request for goods and volume and will delivery the requested products.

If you are into any of these mentioned above, or more products that i can get my hands on which is of course on your request, pls contact me for good business.

Thanks,
BBM: 7AD0A9DA
Are you still shipping parts? I would like the list of items that are hottest in the market!
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustinstone: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by wisemanj(m): 6:23am On Nov 01, 2014
y2kaustin:
egbuchee,technically it would be wise you get the complete vehicle and have them butchered.i will send you a comprehensive list,and the prices of hot selling autoparts and their brand names.
good morning. I want to go into importation of cars and it part is Malaysia a good please to buy
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by DONFASZY(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2014
Awaiting your shipments enquiries
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by cidermill: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
I just called your number now, no response
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by chiboy11(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Plss bro can u xplain 2us new commers ow dis market workss n ow much wil b d minimum to get d smal truck u post here n fill it wit goods,plss xplain k. Tnk
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by MrNairaland: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2019
Nice
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by essienasuquo: 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sh
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by essienasuquo: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by essienasuquo: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2019
Interesting
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by MrNairaland: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2019
Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by essienasuquo: 8:03am On Jan 05, 2020
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Company Need Tippers / Learn How To Produce White Marker Board Refill Ink / Very Clean Fairly Used Nokia E72 Ash Color @ 18k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.