Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Would You Cry If Tonto Dikeh Died Instead Of Goldie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Cry If Tonto Dikeh Died Instead Of Goldie (1041 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey / Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Cry If Tonto Dikeh Died Instead Of Goldie by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
Like the say "The goood die young"... sad sad but what if it had been Tonto Dikeh instead of Goldie, would you shed tears for her?
Re: Would You Cry If Tonto Dikeh Died Instead Of Goldie by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
Yes we are talking of humans
Re: Would You Cry If Tonto Dikeh Died Instead Of Goldie by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
what kind of question is dat, is Tonto not a human being.. make tonto no catch u...
Re: Would You Cry If Tonto Dikeh Died Instead Of Goldie by BeraBera(f): 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
I don't want anyone dead, not even my enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Cry If Tonto Dikeh Died Instead Of Goldie by Dfrenzy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
Guy, death nor be wetin dey take dey play o, u dey hear? How u go feel if anybody asked this kind question about u?

1 Like

Re: Would You Cry If Tonto Dikeh Died Instead Of Goldie by joyli: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
In the first place, why should u wish her death! That is an expensive joke u knw!

1 Like

Re: Would You Cry If Tonto Dikeh Died Instead Of Goldie by oboy3(m): 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
O.p,i would have been more happy if you have died instead of Goldie
smh 4 some people,wishing another person dead
Re: Would You Cry If Tonto Dikeh Died Instead Of Goldie by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
Read d question properly before commenting!!!! Since when did "if" become a threat Na wah oooo... Naija I hail thee...

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Makes The 2013 TIME 100 Icon List! / Brand Swazzy Publicly Said He Is Not An Illuminati / Beyonce's Nude Pictures Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.