Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Career In The Oil Sector - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career In The Oil Sector (649 Views)

How To Survive In The Oil And Gas Industry? / Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria Apart From The Oil Industry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career In The Oil Sector by rubi96(f): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
I studied economics while in school but i want to build a career in the oil and gas sector. Any Advice on how and where to start will be appreciated. I've submitted my cv to some of the servicing company but haven't heard from them.
Re: Career In The Oil Sector by ggiwebinfo: 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ya..You choose a good field because in this field has a good scope..Mine brother also doing job in Oil & Gas company with good package in Canada...best of luck your future!!!
Re: Career In The Oil Sector by emyemy: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
Thats a gud one,if u believe,there's nothin God can not do. However,u can start from somwhere or somthin that relates to oil & gas.Its not dat cap intensive,as a matter of fact it's within the range of 350-$580,and has potential earnings of $3000/month or more within a year,depending on ur effort.check out www.syntekglobal.com for more. Email me ön emmydeguru@gmail.com if u re in. Best wishes.

(1) (Reply)

To ACCA STUDENTS / Arise O Sleeping Giants / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.