Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Love Makeup! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Love Makeup! (3994 Views)

Nice Tight Girl Dresses, I Love Just It :P / I Love The Way Nigerain Men Dress? / I Love Handbags! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Makeup! by luc966(f): 4:03pm On May 03, 2006
Do you wear make-up everyday?
What do you think of people wearing make-up everday?
How much would you spend on make-up?

Im 15 and i wear make-up everyday apart from when i dont go out. i wear it coz i like to feel good about myself.

Some good products are; L'oreal mascara the lash extension. Nivea Lipgloss, Rimmel nail polish, Maxfactor foundation.

xx
Re: I Love Makeup! by finda: 7:38pm On May 03, 2006
luc966:

Do you wear make-up everyday?
What do you think of people wearing make-up everday?
How much would you spend on make-up?

I'm 15 and i wear make-up everyday apart from when i don't go out. i wear it because i like to feel good about myself.

Some good products are; L'oreal mascara the lash extension. Nivea Lipgloss, Rimmel nail polish, Maxfactor foundation.

xx

girl are you that ugly that you have to wear makeup everyday??. well i guess you are that ugly. who really cares anyway.
Re: I Love Makeup! by Hotstepper(f): 7:49pm On May 03, 2006
i don't at all for the 21 years of my existence
Re: I Love Makeup! by luc966(f): 8:08pm On May 03, 2006
aint about how ugly u r, its about how u feel inside. cool
Re: I Love Makeup! by luc966(f): 8:08pm On May 03, 2006
aint about how ugly u r, its about how u feel inside.  cool
Re: I Love Makeup! by Rhodalyn(f): 8:09pm On May 03, 2006
finda:

girl are you that ugly that you have to wear makeup everyday??. well i guess you are that ugly. who really cares anyway.

no need to be rude gal, just chill out!
Re: I Love Makeup! by queen2(f): 8:21pm On May 03, 2006
I dont really fancy make-up, i wear it only on special occassion
Re: I Love Makeup! by finda: 5:39am On May 04, 2006
Rhodalyn:

no need to be rude girl, just chill out!

aint nobody being rude boy. just chill out!!!!
Re: I Love Makeup! by luc966(f): 7:04pm On May 04, 2006
dat girl was callin me ugly,
Re: I Love Makeup! by Rhodalyn(f): 7:07pm On May 04, 2006
finda:

aint nobody being rude boy. just chill out!!!!
no!! you chill out!
Re: I Love Makeup! by 2cantango(f): 7:10pm On May 04, 2006
luc966:

that girl was callin me ugly,

Don't take it to heart hun - all that matters is how you feel about yourself kiss
Re: I Love Makeup! by papermoon(f): 4:33pm On May 06, 2006
cry
Re: I Love Makeup! by eveseh(f): 5:50pm On May 06, 2006
i love make up
Re: I Love Makeup! by sade511(f): 5:52pm On May 06, 2006
I dont wear make up.
Re: I Love Makeup! by hotangel2(f): 6:26am On May 07, 2006
I dont wear make-up everyday. I wear slight make-up when im going out. If im gonna stay home, no make-up.

Make up residues sometimes give u pimples. So if im not going anywhere, no make up, if where im going isn't like, vaa-voom. No make up.

There r so many different meaning to make-up.

When luc says she wear make-up everywhere, she prolly meant "lip gloss, powder". I mean there's nothing wrong in brightening ur face up with powder, making ur lips kissable/moisturized with lip gloss.

I go everywhere with lip gloss, my eyebrows are well arched, so i don't need to draw them with eyeliner. I use mascara when im going to occasions, otherwise i leave my eyelashes the way they are.

Thing is tho, TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING IS BAD. There's a difference between making up and looking like a clown.
Re: I Love Makeup! by chinani(f): 7:24pm On May 07, 2006
I don't wear makeup everyday. Only for special dinners and such and then it's just mascara and a nice gloss.
Re: I Love Makeup! by luc966(f): 12:59pm On May 11, 2006
lol thanks 4 ur support. yeah i love that nivea cleargloss & shine & also lancome! xx
Re: I Love Makeup! by akani(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2006
@luc966
There is noting wrong in make up but this cosmetics were just simply designed for those who is not apprecating or contending with their natural beauty but many ladies feel (make up)its best way in solving their problem or making them seducive to men attraction.

Remember! that all these active ingredients u cherrished in the mixed up product thats are suitable for your skin today will eventually  defiling or fouling your skin later.
so beware!
Re: I Love Makeup! by spikedcylinder: 8:23pm On May 18, 2006
luc,there's nothing wrong with make up but i feel you should let go of the foundation because at 15 i shoulf think your skin is still young and fresh.I dont know why,i just have this beef for foundation,i dont know why!
Re: I Love Makeup! by desiree(f): 5:32pm On May 19, 2006
I must admit, i wear make up to work almost everyday of the week, i.e. a medium coverage foundation & lip-gloss. I can do without the mascara and eyeliners. (So call me ugly!!! Who cares!!! ) Where i work your appearance matters a lot and who can't be at work with a bare face.

@luc966
Some foundations are preventative measures against acne and environmental toxin and some have SPF's in them and lip gloss helps moisturizes your lips also prevents them from premature ageing, so girl-- it's not all bad news depending on what brand you wear. Just remember to always cleanse your face at the end of the day and exfoliate twice a week and ya cool!!!
Re: I Love Makeup! by ina(f): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2006
well there is no problem whether u make-up or not. all that matters is who you are. wink
Re: I Love Makeup! by ADESUWA(f): 2:02am On Jun 09, 2006
pls can u give me some type of makeup i can wear.i dont know anything about makeup,i ave never used not even powder.any advise 4 a 1st timer.i ave full eyebrows,long eyelashes dat even enter my eyes,brown eyes,somehow light in complexion etc
Re: I Love Makeup! by chinani(f): 2:59am On Jun 09, 2006
You shouldlike you have really pretty eyelashes. Well here are my suggestions:

Light Foundation - a powder foundation that matches your skin tone
Black eyeliner - use it to line the upper and/or lower rims of your eyes. You can play with this. For instance, line only the upper eyelid (thinly) for day and your upper & lower eye lid at night on dates or occassions to add drama to your look. wink
Mascara - black mascara. You can start with non water proof Maybelline. I love that stuff. You can move on & experiment with more expensive stuff when you get the hang of it. Since your eyelashes are long, I'd only put mascara on your top eyelashes during the day or at least (if you do the bottoms) not too much so you don't look too dressed up. But it's whatever suits your tastes & style.
Blush - don't use the stuff. . .but I'm sure someone can tell you. I don't think it's really necessary for daily wear though.
Lip gloss or Lip colour - It should tint your lip - whatever color - deep plum or a bit chocolate. Shouldn't be too heavy or lipsticky.

Since you have thick eyelashes you should buy an eyelash comb so they are all going one direction when you apply mascara. wink Best wishes. cheesy

Re: I Love Makeup! by ADESUWA(f): 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2006
thanks chinani,i think am gonna like makeup just fine but there is so much 2 choose from.nawa oh this is wahala but sha a woman's life is wahala
Re: I Love Makeup! by socool1(f): 6:06am On Jun 10, 2006
undecided
Re: I Love Makeup! by hotangel2(f): 6:23am On Jun 10, 2006
Never knew chinani was an expert on this side too. Wow, cool stuffs chinani. Sound like a pro. wink
Re: I Love Makeup! by chinani(f): 3:01am On Jun 11, 2006
LOL, Hot-A. I'm really I'm amateur-in-training. wink
Re: I Love Makeup! by iice(f): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2006
I love Make up but i dont wear it that much, it just piles up on my dresser and am sooooo lazy 2 go thru the process of putting it on so i usually just go with the light look but most times i dont wear it except for mascara and lipgloss. I use Revlon and Estee Lauder but since so many are recommending MAC, il give it a try. smiley
Re: I Love Makeup! by ina(f): 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2006
ermmmmmmm, ok, like mac is like d best cos ve u tried d lip glass, as in it stays even if u drink water thats except u kiss, lol. and dior lip glosses r lik so nice. try it
Re: I Love Makeup! by 2fine4u(f): 4:29am On Jun 15, 2006
i luv MAC and Revlon!!! Maybelline is good too
Re: I Love Makeup! by SvS(f): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2006
maybelline is good cos theyre the only one i know that have my shade-cocoa.i mean foundation cheesy
Re: I Love Makeup! by spikedcylinder: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2006
Some other things i would lke to add:If you have lots of colour or make up on your eyes,keep your lips simple and vice versa for your lips.

I loooooove mac lip glass!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Effective Is Papaya Extract Calamansi Whitening Lotion And Soap? / Super Ankara Dressing For Pregnant Women / Ready Made Head Tie(auto-gele).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.