Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread - Education (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread (170070 Views)

Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread / topic deleted / Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ykingzee(m): 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
guys i wil advice evri one who got admitted 2 get ready al their documents....coz when screenin tym cums nobody wil wait 4 u..
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
ykingzee: guys i wil advice evri one who got admitted 2 get ready al their documents....coz when screenin tym cums nobody wil wait 4 u..
that's true.
your results whichever you using to gain admission.

birth certificate

origin certificate

letter of recommendation from your lga( might not be necessary this year)
full info will be publicly pasted can't say when

that's the much i can remember for now. .
congrats to da new tuskelite.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by edygistvilla(m): 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
please...if u dont have ur original waec certificate...hw would u go abt it...
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
edygistvilla: please...if u dont have ur original waec certificate...hw would u go abt it...
depends on the year yo wrote da exam. . . takes four to six years to get da original from waec. . just present your online print out. .

to add . .
come along with your jamb ORIGINAL AND DUPLICATE copy on the day of screening. . .

you can download the merit list admission pdf. file

www.uniuyo.edu.ng/news.php?news=15
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by edygistvilla(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
thanks BOSS
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ykingzee(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
akjerry wat if u did waec far back lyk..2007 ..and stil dont av original cert 2 present mayb coz of an error or watsoever...does dat means u cant b screened..?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Allenkee: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
Kingsleypower@:
I salute everyone in the Interestimg thread....but please i have a problem...i just got an Android phone {Techno P5}, i tried to ''QUOTE'' some comments but the button was not there...now i'm using my Java X2 an all the buttons are visible.
Please who else has experienced such?. Does it mean that ANDROID phones cant be used on NAIRALAND?. Throughout yesterday i tried to make comments and QUOTE but couldnt....please HELP!!!!

Check you'll see that you did not log in. If you log in, all the features will come up. I mean login into Nairaland.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by phapi(m): 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
DuchezRubie: Boys and gurls,men and women,children and adults, christians and muslims,traditionalists and atheists,haters and lovers, friends and foes.....help me thank God ooh.....I got admitted into uniuyo to study the course of my choice ,law.....I'm literally on top of the world........for dose that ve not been admitted yet,my sincere advise is. #keephopealive#......peace
whoaw am happi 4 u baby am also a would be student,am alrdy in schl but i stil wnt 2 do law,contact mi 08182371487 am hapi 4 u dear
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by REUBEN010(m): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
ykingzee: akjerry wat if u did waec far back lyk..2007 ..and stil dont av original cert 2 present mayb coz of an error or watsoever...does dat means u cant b screened..?
Bro.i'll advice u to go back to where(skool) u wrote ur WAEC and obtain a original certificate or else uniuyo will snd u back irrespective of the distance
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by REUBEN010(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
Akjerry: depends on the year yo wrote da exam. . . takes four to six years to get da original from waec. . just present your online print out. .

to add . .
come along with your jamb ORIGINAL AND DUPLICATE copy on the day of screening. . .

Or beta still,obtain a broad sheet duly stamped by the skool
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Gguy4real: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
Pls nairalanders I need your help on wish course to choose between philosophy or sociology and how competitive they are this year pls help me God bless
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by hustleranthem(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
Akjerry:
that's true.
your results whichever you using to gain admission.

birth certificate

origin certificate

letter of recommendation from your lga( might not be necessary this year)
full info will be publicly pasted can't say when

that's the much i can remember for now. .
congrats to da new tuskelite.
wait o bros..i only have Local goverment of origin certificate..is it the same as Origin certificate?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Kingsleypower: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
Allen kee:

Check you'll see that you did not log in. If you log in, all the features will come up. I mean login into Nairaland.
oooops, my bad...thanks boss. A big CONGRATS to you.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by opera4t: 1:07am On Nov 09, 2013
Akjerry: depends on the year yo wrote da exam. . . takes four to six years to get da original from waec. . just present your online print out. .

to add . .

i wrote waec in year 2011 and i dn't if can get the original copy.
Secondly how do i get mai jamb original copy

lastly, i heard we'll need testimonial and statement of result and 10passport photograph...
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Kingsleypower: 5:19am On Nov 09, 2013
Please my fellow Nairalanders...which of these courses would you advice me to supplement to??...Psychology,sociology,philosophy. I also need the cutoffs for the three ABOVE courses.
My aggregate is 251.5, #please i need real advice#
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by kanechimex(m): 6:02am On Nov 09, 2013
allen, did u pass?... fredoh, 2go username is bulamkane
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2013
[quote
author=Kingsleypower@]Please my fellow Nairalanders...which of these
courses would you advice me to supplement
to??...Psychology,sociology,philosophy. I also need the cutoffs for the
three ABOVE courses.
My aggregate is 251.5, #please i need real advice#[/quote].
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2013
by now you should know dat uni uyo doesn't work wit cut-off, afterall dere were no cut-off marks bfor d merit list was released...my advice to U is to supplement to d course you like best amond those three, coz I bliv ur average is gud enuff to get u any of dem...

[quote
author=Kingsleypower@]Please my fellow Nairalanders...which of these
courses would you advice me to supplement
to??...Psychology,sociology,philosophy. I also need the cutoffs for the
three ABOVE courses.
My aggregate is 251.5, #please i need real advice#[/quote]
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ANDREW2EIC(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2013
Good morning pals. To those that have been admitted be informed that the payment of acceptance fee will commence on Monday, 11th November 2013. The amount is N15,000 (fifteen thousand naira). For more information, visit uniuyo.edu.ng.

@Kingsley, your aggregate is good enough to get u any of the courses. I would advise u to make more researches about them before making ur final decision.
God is ur strength bro.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Kingsleypower: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2013
Gguy4real: Pls nairalanders I need your advice on wish course to choose for my supplementary list form, is it advisable for me to choose philosophy or any other art course. In my jamb I score 183 and in my post utme I score 184 pls I need your advice.
I agree COMPLETELY with NICEBUDDY, its very wise for you to go for any EDUCATION course because, they are less competitive hence, have a low cutoff.
So bro go for any of the EDUCATION courses.....#one love#
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Kingsleypower: 10:26am On Nov 09, 2013
ANDREW2EIC: Good morning pals. To those that have been admitted be informed that the payment of acceptance fee will commence on Monday, 11th November 2013. The amount is N15,000 (fifteen thousand naira). For more information, visit uniuyo.edu.ng.

@Kingsley, your aggregate is good enough to get u any of the courses. I would advise u to make more researches about them before making ur final decision.
God is ur strength bro.
Mawning to you sir oooo, how was your Night?. I look up to you and others for more insightful advice ooo.
But Andrew, which of thoses courses do you think is best.....For a former LAW aspirant??.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Donchukszy: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2013
Pls,i do av a probs.is testimomial prerequisite 4 clearance,cnt it b substitutd?2ndly,my name ws wrngly misspelt wil act as a hindrance?wat cn i do?nid ur ansas plz!
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Donchukszy: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2013
Donchukszy: Pls,i do av a probs.is testimomial prerequisite 4 clearance,cnt it b substitutd?2ndly,my name ws wrngly misspelt wil act as a hindrance?wat cn i do?nid ur ansas plz!
my waec 2 b precise
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ANDREW2EIC(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2013
Kingsleypower@:
Mawning to you sir oooo, how was your Night?. I look up to you and others for more insightful advice ooo.
But Andrew, which of thoses courses do you think is best.....For a former LAW aspirant??.

My night was awesome by His grace. In respect to ur question, I don't really have much knowledge about those courses. However, if you still muster the thought of switching over to Law perhaps in 200l, I would advise you to go for Philosophy. With hardwork and God's grace, you may be able to successfully switch to Law.
#myopinion#

God is your strength.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Gguy4real: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2013
Pls what about if I choose phsicology or sociology. What about that pls I need ur help
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Kingsleypower: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Gguy4real: Pls what about if I choose phsicology or sociology. What about that pls I need ur help
Bro i dont think thats a WISE thing to do, in the sense that, your aggregate{183+184=183.5} is TOO low for those courses. I think the cutoff for those courses are from 230-250, so i suggest you apply for EDUCATION courses.

Another thing you MUST consider is that UNIUYO gives her admission STRICTLY on MERIT, it was clearly exhibited in the MERIT list......so in order to avoid stories that Touch, go for a course that has a Very LOW cutoff...LIKE EDUCATION....#the main KOKO na to enter school...you might change to a course that you prefer as time goes on#
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Gguy4real: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
Thanks ma pls wish course did u think I can apply for in that education department
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Alomaja: 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pls is dere any document dat one ned to take along wen payin for the acceptance fee?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ANDREW2EIC(m): 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
Gguy4real: Pls what about if I choose phsicology or sociology. What about that pls I need ur help

If you are bent on supplementing for either of the two i.e psychology or sociology, I would advise you to go for Psychology. My preference for Psychology over Sociology is because only 37 persons were admitted into the department while 81 persons were admitted into Sociology.
Invariably, it means that you stand greater chances of being admitted if you choose Psychology.

As for ur aggregate, which is very important to consider while making ur choices, this is my thought. I think even if your aggregate is not enough for the course you chose consequent of stiff competition from those with higher aggregates, they will give you another course which perhaps is less competitive.

#mypersonalopinionthough#

Note: before you choose any course, make sure your UTME subjects combination is correct with the required UTME subjects combination for the course. Failure to meet this requirement may result in outright loss of admission.

God is your strength bro.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ANDREW2EIC(m): 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by hustleranthem(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
For those of us not in Uyo,i am wondering how we can pay the acceptance fee.anybody of help will be nice because cost of transport and other expenses won't be easy..so if there is anyone that can help me pay mine..i will be happy..were is oga dibang?? this is the time i need him most

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (67) (Reply)

100 best secondary schools in Africa / Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.