Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread - Education (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread (170069 Views)

Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread / topic deleted / Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Auxigen(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
Went to change my teller to reciept yesterday @ d office of d finance officer for the dprtment of engineering. . .MEHN! engineering studnts make una brace well o..the distance from the main campus to the permanent site where d engineering stdnts are lctd no be small waka o..Any engineering that miss the school bus would have to spnd #300 to and fro + the school bus may dvelop fault and engine stdnts may have to sponsor dmselves to D permanent site. . .
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 10, 2014
Auxigen were you attended to?...that is were you able to change your teller to receipt...

also is there any latest development in school regarding freshers especially...
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Gguy4real: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2014
Uniuyo dey Bleep up big time, when are they going to release our supplementary list now at leasti didnt expect it to be long like this
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by William26: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2014
Guys i hav been a silent follower of this trend for long. Happy i can post now, hope am equally accepted here, lets make here wat it is
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by William26: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2014
I am a fresher, in uniuyo, pls guys is it wise for me to travel now, i want to go on a 5month trip is it wise do i have enough time before resumption. I need ur advise
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Kingsleypower: 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
honestly, Uniuyo is such a sluggish school jare.
though I heard d list will b out before end of the month....but that's exactly what they always say.

then the list will b delayed for a least expected period......go and get a JAMB form oo ooo....the earlier d better, all centres in a ABUJA are filled up......HURRY while stock lasts!!!.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Kingsleypower: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
those who supplemented for uniuyo should please post, so that we can interface via this platform.... I supplemented for PHILOSOPHY...my aggregate is 252

I'll like to c your posts##.....kingsley power$
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Kingsleypower: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
I hear philosophy is a boring course ooo...is that true??
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Gguy4real: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
Philosophy is a very good cause am telling you, you will definitely love it when u start the cause though I don't really have the experience how it go but I have friends who have been doing it
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by opera4t: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hey! Peeps. Happy new year.
Its obvious that you guys are anxious & curious to know whats up with the supplementary list. And with the recent comments on this thread I observe that most of the aspirant are discourage due to what i called ''wickednes on the path of management''.
My main motive for writtin diz comment is not to attack those at the healms of affair buh to encourage my peers who are thinking otherwise, dn't give up. Lets pray and hope everything works according to plan.
Do u really believe He(GOD) is alive? If yes then keep your hope alive.
1. @kingsley, i will advice u stop listening to those who can/will pull u down in one way or the other. And u should develop interest in the course u supplement for, though I understand that its not what you really intend to study but dn't forget the saying that ''when the desirable is nt available- we make the available desirab'' use ur discretion.
2. You guys should obtain jamb form so as to avoid story that touches, try purchase it before this month runs out.
3. P.U.S.H - pray until something happen.
Lastly keep your faith & hope alive.
I Adewole Adeniran Jacob says; Better dayz ahead

am also a fresher. U can add me on whatsapp via my cell digits: 07061048520 or hook me up on 2go @opera4t
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by disc20: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2014
Getting admission into Universities legitimately is easier that before because of the simple trick I shared with students.

Yes, testimonies are dripping into my SMS inbox from various successful candidates.

You or your relatives can be the next person to share the next #success story

Buy post UTME Past Question for your school of choice and make your record breaking score in PUTME.

Call me now @ 08026529647.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by disc20: 7:52am On Jul 02, 2014
July is a month of post utme exams in various higher institutions in Nigeria.

I wish all candidates success in their exams.

For post Utme past questions and notifications call 08026529647.

See you #ontop
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by mgcleo: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
can I ask questions on uniuyo direct entry?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by mgcleo: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
pls if you are for direct entry into uniuyo 2014/2015 can we meet and talk here, share our problems, experiences and ask questions
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Donteeokey(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2014
Pls Uniuyo students, pls can some one call me on dis no 07060868015 I want 2 ask question on direct entry
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by UromOta(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
pls. Uniuyo aspirants. Pls help me check something. Its very important. Go to uniuyo website. Click on postume portal. Pls wot do u see? I dnt knw if my eye is deceiving me. Tnx
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Cashrill(m): 5:19am On Jul 13, 2014
Do they allow calculator?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by UromOta(m): 6:23am On Jul 13, 2014
Cashrill: Do they allow calculator?
NO
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Allenkee: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
Since we got admission into UNIUYO, most of us have forgotten this page! Sorry for that guys.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Allenkee: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
SALES OF UNIUYO POST UTME FORM WILL COMMENCE TOMORROW TILL ON THE 25TH OF JULY SO GUYS KEEP UR FINGERS CROSS AND ACT AS FAST AS YOU CAN.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Fertilenigeria: 2:36am On Jul 15, 2014
The form is NOW ON SALE

Are you looking for Where to Buy UNIUYO Post UTME Form? Even if you are in Lagos, Abuja, Kano etc, don’t worry. You’ll still be able to buy the form. Simply for the guide below.

If you are in Uyo, go to ExamsGuru Trusted Agent at No 37 Ikpa Road, Uyo, opposite UNIUYO town campus to buy and process the form.

If you are not in Uyo and you want to purchase the PIN, No problem, just call our trusted agent in Uyo (Ifiokobong Ibanga) and follow the following procedures:

Call him thro: 08026529647

Tell him to send his account number to you

Pay three thousand naira (N3000) to his account number

Send your Jamb Number to his phone number

He will process the PIN and send it back for you through SMS. You can then go ahead to Uniuyo website to complete the form.

If you want him to process the PIN and register you, Follow these instructions:

Pay four thousand naira (N4000) to his account number

Send your Jamb Number, your SSCE result, Your RED BACKGROUND Passport to his email address mail4ifiokobong@gmail.com

He will process the registration for you

To Follow the University of Uyo-Uniuyo 2013/2014 Post UTME Screening Update these are certain things you should do to ensure success:

Get your UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers

Read about the nature of Uniuyo Post UTME Test

Read on 5 Reasons Why You Should Get Post UTME Past Questions and answers

Read on 7 Reasons Why Students Fail or Have Missed Score in Post UTME Exams

Read on How to Score above 300 in your Post UTME Exams

Read on How to Prepare for Post UTME Exams

Stay in touch on this website as it is very informative with her update

As I promised, I will update everyone on this trend. There are many ways to get in touch with me. These are:

Through www.examsguru.net website: Just check the right bar of this website, locate Subscribe to ExamsGuru Free Newsletter and put your email address there and click SUBMIT button.

Join ExamsGuru Official Facebook Page and get involved, follow the information streams, ask questions, invite friends and like the page

Meet Ifiokobong Ibanga through his Official Facebook Page and get involved, follow the information streams, ask questions, invite friends and like the page

Add Ifiokobong Ibanga on Facebook through https://www.facebook.com/ifiokobong.ibanga and ask him questions directly

Chat with Ifiokobong Ibanga through Watsapp: 08026529647

I pray and believe that no candidate will miss the exam. You can also drop your comments, questions or feedback using the comments section below. Share this post with your friends and relatives.

Please submit your comments when you get your PIN. If you have difficulties in registration, submit your questions in the comments section. We will respond promptly.

See you on top.
- See more at: http://www.examsguru.net/where-to-buy-uniuyo-post-utme-form/#sthash.10OTey67.dpuf
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by donkelz(m): 5:44am On Jul 15, 2014
Freshers and Intending freshers of any department especially communication arts (my department) should contact me for any info including buying and registration of uniuyo post utme wit d following details;

Whatsapp/Call; 08060663549,
BBM; 26C81712,
Facebook: Facebook.com/donkelz
and Twitter; @donkelzy.

You are all welcome 2 dis citadel of learning. Buying and registration of post utme is N3000 only.

Furthermore, are you having accommodation issues in uniuyo? Contact me also.
Intending Freshers having issues on where to stay during post utme can also contact me. Once again, you are all welcome to this great citadel of learning,

Am Sam Ewah, a Level 200 Communication Arts student, Faculty of Arts, Uniuyo.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Dibangoking(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
As y'all know, UNIUYO pume is out.For those staying outside uyo, I could get you the form in form of the pin you need to do the online reg.You can contact me with these ;08130575814...
For your fears I've been tested, and I'm trusted you could ask your new online friends.
For other info you could also call.
PEACE.
Wish y'all the best.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by UromOta(m): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2014
pls when is d pume date?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by rozayx5(m): 6:30am On Jul 18, 2014
Fertilenigeria: The form is NOW ON SALE

Are you looking for Where to Buy UNIUYO Post UTME Form? Even if you are in Lagos, Abuja, Kano etc, don’t worry. You’ll still be able to buy the form. Simply for the guide below.

If you are in Uyo, go to ExamsGuru Trusted Agent at No 37 Ikpa Road, Uyo, opposite UNIUYO town campus to buy and process the form.

If you are not in Uyo and you want to purchase the PIN, No problem, just call our trusted agent in Uyo (Ifiokobong Ibanga) and follow the following procedures:

Call him thro: 08026529647

Tell him to send his account number to you

Pay three thousand naira (N3000) to his account number

Send your Jamb Number to his phone number

He will process the PIN and send it back for you through SMS. You can then go ahead to Uniuyo website to complete the form.

If you want him to process the PIN and register you, Follow these instructions:

Pay four thousand naira (N4000) to his account number

Send your Jamb Number, your SSCE result, Your RED BACKGROUND Passport to his email address mail4ifiokobong@gmail.com

He will process the registration for you

To Follow the University of Uyo-Uniuyo 2013/2014 Post UTME Screening Update these are certain things you should do to ensure success:

Get your UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers

Read about the nature of Uniuyo Post UTME Test

Read on 5 Reasons Why You Should Get Post UTME Past Questions and answers

Read on 7 Reasons Why Students Fail or Have Missed Score in Post UTME Exams

Read on How to Score above 300 in your Post UTME Exams

Read on How to Prepare for Post UTME Exams

Stay in touch on this website as it is very informative with her update

As I promised, I will update everyone on this trend. There are many ways to get in touch with me. These are:

Through www.examsguru.net website: Just check the right bar of this website, locate Subscribe to ExamsGuru Free Newsletter and put your email address there and click SUBMIT button.

Join ExamsGuru Official Facebook Page and get involved, follow the information streams, ask questions, invite friends and like the page

Meet Ifiokobong Ibanga through his Official Facebook Page and get involved, follow the information streams, ask questions, invite friends and like the page

Add Ifiokobong Ibanga on Facebook through https://www.facebook.com/ifiokobong.ibanga and ask him questions directly

Chat with Ifiokobong Ibanga through Watsapp: 08026529647

I pray and believe that no candidate will miss the exam. You can also drop your comments, questions or feedback using the comments section below. Share this post with your friends and relatives.

Please submit your comments when you get your PIN. If you have difficulties in registration, submit your questions in the comments section. We will respond promptly.

See you on top.
- See more at: http://www.examsguru.net/where-to-buy-uniuyo-post-utme-form/#sthash.10OTey67.dpuf

any bank that sells in eket?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by starglad(f): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
Please where can i get post utme form in Lagos. Been looking for it in all banks in my area but they saying there is no network. please....................
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by mcfarlin(m): 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
starglad: Please where can i get post utme form in Lagos. Been looking for it in all banks in my area but they saying there is no network. please....................
My sister u are sitting on a long tin d form is available in akwa ibom
Hurry nw cause registration close next week friday
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Gabrieldon(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
pls ,help me out:what is d posume cutoff mark for Pharmacy in uniuyo?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by mcfarlin(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2014
Gabrieldon: pls ,help me out:what is d posume cutoff mark for Pharmacy in uniuyo?
The uniuyo postutme cutoff for all courses is 180.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Titugirl(f): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
i bought D.E form frm jamb office in ph and filled in uniuyo as my first choice. plz wats d nxt step coz i'm not gettin any useful info frm d internet
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by starglad(f): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Pls wen i get 2 uyo, how do i get 2 d school
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by kabasa1: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
the school is not hidden atall but depending on where u stay or better still u can take a drop(keke) from wer u are n is 200naira maximum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (67) (Reply)

100 best secondary schools in Africa / Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.