Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Syntek Global Business Distributor - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Syntek Global Business Distributor (855 Views)

IBM Global Business Services Online Application - Help / Syntek Global Is Recruiting Distributors Today / Latest Opportunity for Graduates in Nigeria.. Syntek Global Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Syntek Global Business Distributor by Samz4real(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2013
Hello—Thank you for your interest in our business opportunity. Let me give you some information and you may see how our opportunity can benefit you. With a product that has been used by industrial customers for 20 years, with millions of dollars worth of third-party testing, with new accounts in the shipping industry that boggle the mind, this is an opportunity that is relatively unmatched today for those with an entrepreneurial spirit. This is an opportunity to be shared with others.

Our company has full scale operations in 11 countries, with sales in over 150 countries. Ghana was launched 15 months ago, and in that time they have developed 8 distributors who make more than $1 million per year, and many more that are doing quite well. Many Ghanians have been lifted out of poverty through this business. We were able to achieve this success through our strong leaders in Ghana, and we are looking for the same quality of leadership in other countries.

With your business/marketing education and experience, and the right mindset, you could easily be one of these leaders. We will eventually be opening many other countries and would value your input, knowledge and potential connections outside of your Country.

If you have not already done so, please visit the Summary section of my profile (ng.linkedin.com/pub/samuel-okechukwu/44/933/797), so you understand a bit about what our product can do for individuals and businesses.

Please take 6 minutes to watch this following video.

http://sallyfoss.MySyntek.com/cgi-bin/in1.pl?inview=189&action=show_video_low_res&id=375&u=2218&show=yes&lead_id=42382

Then take another 6 minutes to watch this commercial sales presentation.

http://sallyfoss.MySyntek.com/cgi-bin/in1.pl?inview=189&action=show_video_low_res&id=113&u=2218&show=yes&lead_id=39633

After you’ve watched the videos, please take a few minutes to:

• Write down any questions you have regarding what you’ve seen and read.

• Make a list of all the companies and people that are probably running through your mind.

Then I’d like to have a conversation with you on Skype, so please send me a Skype invitation--my ID is johnson.sons . As we talk you will see more and more of how big the picture can be with this product.

I hope to talk with you soon. I am interested in having you talk with my partners and myself regarding your interest in joining us.

Best Regards,
www.xftninja.mysyntek.com

(1) (Reply)

African Alliance Ins Coy Nationwide Graduate Recruitment / Dragnet Numerical, Verbal And Abstract Reasoning With Detailed Solution / KPMG Apitute Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.