Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

The Bet - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Bet (1321 Views)

The Bet / The Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bet by mkab(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2006
Two guys were in a restaurant, and they were both watching the television when the news came on. It showed a man on lagos bridge who was about to jump, obviously suicidal. "I'll bet you N100 he'go jump," said the first guy. "I Bet you N100 he no go jump," said the second guy.

Then, the guy on the television closed his eyes and threw himself off the bridge into the lagoon. The second guy hands the first guy the money.

"I no go take your money," said the first guy. "I cheat you. Them show d story 4 five o'clock news." "No, no. Take am," said the second guy. "I see the five o'clock news too. I just no think say him go dey foolish enough to jump again!"     grin
Re: The Bet by spikelord(m): 5:05pm On May 03, 2006
Then who is the foolish person?
Re: The Bet by iffe(f): 7:39pm On May 03, 2006
dumb people cheesy
Re: The Bet by diddy4(m): 7:45pm On May 03, 2006
anuofia. grin grin
Re: The Bet by dm(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2006
angry angry angry
Re-cycled blonde joke

(1) (Reply)

The Barren Woman / African Joke / 24 Things I've Learnt From Nollywood!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.