Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel Joins The Tinsel Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel Joins The Tinsel Show (638 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Ghanaian Actor, Eddie Coffie, Is Dead / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel Joins The Tinsel Show by Toyboyz: 1:18am On Feb 16, 2013
Ghanaian actor, Majid Michel has joined the cast of the MNET-produced TV series, Tinsel.
TON gathered that the AMAA-winning actor has completed the filming of his scenes which will begin to appear on the soap starting from Tuesday, February 19, 2013.
Speaking abouthis decision to take the role, Michel said, ‘A long time ago, Irealized that my acting is notonly about myself, it’s an extension of many things that I hope for in our industry.So I made up my mind to extend myself to film projects that improve our movie making prospects within the continent. I believe that this can also inspire young actors coming behind me. TINSEL is a typical reflection of that, after all, its’ one of the most successful soaps out of Nigeria’.
Michel started his acting career on the TV series Things We Do For Love.
http://www.informationng.com/2013/02/ghanaian-actor-majid-michel-joins-the-tinsel-show.html
Re: Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel Joins The Tinsel Show by braine(m): 1:40am On Feb 16, 2013
And who is he?

(1) (Reply)

I'll Like To Change My Tribe To Yoruba- Veteran Actor, Larry Koldsweat / Comedian AY Drops His Own Autobiography / Da Suspect Spotted Repping At A Calabar Bukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.