Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja (25123 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed / Woman Sets Husband Ablaze, Burns Manhood / Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by rareman(m): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
oh! What a way to go
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by lacasa: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2013
May Allah rest his soul in perfect peace.. Ameen

The Senator shld use his position to make sure she dies by hanging angry

Women!!!!!!.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by ceejay80s(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
tefund:

never marry a woman with satanic jealousy
must u quote everything again, page wasting mumu plenty here
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by redsun(m): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
Michaeljones36:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

No wonder he didn't make it.

It sure took a while for him to get help as a result of their inefficiency as government people. He even went to police station first with life threatening injuries

Crazy people. What goes around surely comes around.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by ekiyor3: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
abifoluwa: did you read self, u no know wetin give up ghost means?
try to undastand simple logic, are u a learner? What he meant by 'd man finally went to kaduna and dat he will stay there 4 ever was becos they buried him in kaduna. Try and undastand simple thing na
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
9ja women.......is either they build u or ruin u.....wat a chaotic life xperience.....bad newz everyday.....this reduces one's life span o....Lord av mercy
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by ekiyor3: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2013
kalunomics: as a man or a ghost?
must ur lecturer teach u everything? Empty scour.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
[b][/b]
Babzilla: 4 ONCE A WOMAN IS STRIKING @ THE SOURCE OF HER MISERY.

Excuse my pryings, but it seems to me that you are patronizing this repulsive act.... undecided

Queasy !!!! undecided
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by kheart(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
Men should be wary of borno n igbira women, dey can do anything because of jealousy. Though op did nt state where d accused lady sprang from, i suspect d above.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by fuckhead: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
Michaeljones36:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

now d hospitalz dey refused 2 equip & expnd is now killin dem...y d senator no fly him aide go hospital...ndi ara...dey 4get say emergncy dey

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by chacha3(f): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2013
Wsdm: These are the two life saving hospitals in Abuja. Ok one of them had no bed space for the man and the other one was on strike. What is the way forward? Meanwhile these kleptomaniac leaders have standby jet to fly abroad for " undisclosed ailment". May God visit them with the retribution of what they have done to us. R.I.P to the man.
it is not a new thing,national hosp is jst d name u will never get a bed incase of an emergency dat is how I almost lost my daughter moving frm one hosp to another in the middle of the night and national hosp was d first we went to. Our health sector is ....SMH
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by chacha3(f): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
Some women are heartless.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by chacha3(f): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
Some women are heartless,is that how to love? If she really loved the man,she won't have the mind and guts to do that.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
Just wondering how the man will allow her to set him ablaze.
Ikpediarukevwe: If i vex now dem go say i don start... The man is really stupid..... Imagine u open yur eyes dem pour u fuel u still open yur korokoro eye dem drop fuel gallon carry matches and then lite am..... Yur case dey court... ODE.!!!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by abifoluwa: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2013
kool J:

Its u who didn get what he said. He's right on point. He went,and will never return. Thinking aint hard at all,trust me
he said kaduna, when i read, it said he was buried in kedenda, i was waiting for someone to explain if kedenda was in kaduna or abuja, chai
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by abifoluwa: 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
fortune1968: U re too dull. d guy is only being philosophical . and he spoke a lot dt an ordinary mind like u cannt comprehend.
YOUR FATHER
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by Diamonddamsel: 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
la furia:

innocent? forget that tin. one happened in my area not too far in kaduna, she heard rumour dat her husband might marry a second wife, this women fried oilin the nite and poured it on the man when he was as sleep. jealousy na evil thing.

most hausa ladies fear 2nd wife pass devil. some polygamous family work very well, i have seen it but depends on how the man handles the problem.
I doubt how a polygamous home will work very well they are all just good at pretending.No woman will be happy to see her husband enter d next room to sleep with someone else.Its terrible to imagine he is saying and doing d samething he does with u with d next person its emotional torture.POLYGAMY IS TERRIBLE.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by antsut(m): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
Ndata: One of the consequences of polygamy.Rest in peace bro!
I have seen monogamous families in more s.h.!.t than this!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by patostation(m): 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2013
Michaeljones36:

Why wasn't he taken to Togo or Ghana if India and Germany are too far. How many Nigerian hospital treated an ordinary burn and could not succeed in saving the man. Nigerian hospitals are indeed an apology. No wonder GEJ and his Dame jet off to London and Germany at the onset of the slightest headache or stomach upset. Better to be on the safe side

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by chessguru1(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
Women!! Women!! shocked shocked. I have always maintained that the reason why men have a shorter life expectancy than women is because their wives accelerate their deaths by inducing stroke and hypertension on them at homeangry
No wonder some men don't eat after arguments wit
h their wives. Them dey fear food poisoningtongue
BTW is it J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ me, or is the number of hospitals the man was rushed to seemed too much undecided. If he was attended to sooner maybe he would have made it
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by 190: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
idupaul: Beware of the woman that comes into your life after you have achieved success!!!!!! That's all I can say , He married her just last year after he became a senior aide

grin grin
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by COOLDUN: 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2013
Imagine a man with 77% burnt injury was being taken round all the northern states as a Sarduana of Sokoto on a working tour of the Northern region, while the government is busy building irrelevant buildings. 17 billion Naira, Vice President’s house 4 Billion for the First Lady’s mission House, while there are hospitals with insufficient beds, Chei Nigeria.

Honestly this man wouldn’t have died if this country is ruled by human beings, I am very happy that it is affecting them nowadays too. I am not happy over the death of the young man. But not sad about it also because he contributed to it in two ways. 1: Member of the ruling BEASTS, 2: Marrying another wife he could not give enough time, after having a happy family of a wife and 6 children.

I am happy that the ruling Beasts class are now witnessing what the ignored and rejected Nigerian masses are seeing every day. I wonder how a single woman could pour a gallon of fuel on a young and vibrant man, and turned round and light matches and set him ablaze, while the young man would still be waiting for her to finish him up. Can a single woman tie up a man or over power a man, this story is highly ridiculous?

POLYGAMY is the problem we are having in this world today, it is never justified in any reason, no matter how you pretend to be peaceful. It didn’t work out well with Abraham who was talking directly with God, talk less of nowadays evil generation. Either one wife or you remain SINGLE.

Any woman that is marrying a man with a wife and children is a REBEL; she is going for a battle in the family. It is a desperate and a wayward woman that accepts to be second wife to an already married man.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by defbond1: 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
bokohalal: The second wife lost. The guy still went to Kaduna!

You are one funny guy
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by murtalaa(m): 12:04am On Feb 17, 2013
abifoluwa: did you read self, u no know wetin give up ghost means?
is it really that hard to decipher?
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by defbond1: 12:08am On Feb 17, 2013
Sex game gone wrong!

Besides; how many hospitals rejected his dying body? He must be one of the people stealing moneys meant for the hospitals. His sins caught up with him.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by pleep(m): 12:41am On Feb 17, 2013
This goes to show that jelously doesn't have anything to do with love. Why would you kill a person 'you love' like this? Absolutely horrible.

I am happy that the ruling Beasts class are now witnessing what the ignored and rejected Nigerian masses are seeing every day. I wonder how a single woman could pour a gallon of fuel on a young and vibrant man, and turned round and light matches and set him ablaze, while the young man would still be waiting for her to finish him up. Can a single woman tie up a man or over power a man, this story is highly ridiculous?

Ill never understand how whenever a woman does something to a man, dumb men find all kinds of crazy reasons to prove it didn't happen or justify it. Poster are you r.tarded..... how do you know he wasn't asleep when she burned him? The guy was murdered.... Why are you people making excuses?

Flip this the other way around, and the comments would be completely different.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by Vires: 12:50am On Feb 17, 2013
great063: You can't treat two wives or ladies equally.You were given one heart and one brain for a reason.

Thank you
One million+ likes for this
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by bizlinks(m): 12:52am On Feb 17, 2013
He killed himself. After having 6 children, what did he still want from the jesibel. Abeg another story
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by sleekch1c(f): 12:53am On Feb 17, 2013
Polygamy is never a good idea......God created a man and a woman initially, that was his marriage model, the best model. But that was never enough....man out of sheer lust and greed wont stop wanting more than he really needs. I pray African men learn someday. Sad, sad story.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by Vires: 12:57am On Feb 17, 2013
chief batiatus: Muslims with their aim to populate the earth with muslims, see where this one ended himself

This is afta SIX CHILDREN ooooo
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by pleep(m): 1:16am On Feb 17, 2013
sleekch1c: Polygamy is never a good idea......God created a man and a woman initially, that was his marriage model, the best model. But that was never enough....man out of sheer lust and greed wont stop wanting more than he really needs. I pray African men learn someday. Sad, sad story.
What is wrong with you people

Yall are acting like if she had no say in marring him. This was his second wife, she new the deal!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by MegaG: 1:25am On Feb 17, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice / Two Nigerian Visa Agents Jailed For Defrauding US Consulate Of N50m / Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.