Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Goldie Died Because SHe Did Not Take Drugs [pulmonary Embolism Explained] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Died Because SHe Did Not Take Drugs [pulmonary Embolism Explained] (1244 Views)

Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid / Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Goldie Died Because SHe Did Not Take Drugs [pulmonary Embolism Explained] by gozie143(m): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2013

The cause of death has been found, Susan "Goldie" Harvey died last night, February 14th, 2013 at the Reddington Hospital in Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria from Pulmonary Embolism (cold).

After confirming from her best friend, Denrele Edun, yesterday that the singer, Goldie passed away right there in his sight at the Reddington Hospital at about 9:37 pm late last night, (valentines day) February 14th, 2013, the news became a wild fire. Many refused it and called it a rumour(as well as I), some were too busy in the arms of their loved ones (in my case, my bed), but this morning, we all woke up to the reality, that sensational R n B singer, Susan Oluwabimpe "Goldie" Harvey is dead! She only just arrived into the country yesterday evening from the United States of America and a few minutes later, she collapsed and stopped breathing, she was rushed to the hospital, but there was nothing the doctors could do as she was already dead. The hospital did not kill Goldie as some tabloids say, she died from a cause of death called "Pulmonary Embolism"

Pulmonary embolism is a clot that travels to the lungs .DVT, stroke, surgery, etc can cause this? We later learned that she died of excessive usage of drugs. This was announced just to ruin the reputation of this young woman, since we dont know her as someone who takes drugs. People travelling on long flights are advised to take a small dose of anticoagulant to prevent clots whilst on air. This is what we believed might have happened to her. Embolism is a blood clot that forms in any part of the body and travels anywhere in the body. If it travels to the brain undetected, it may cause seizure,stroke or instant death. Her one was pulmonary meaning that the clot lodged into her lungs and caused the damage. Sometimes the clot is more than one and they can only find out if they perform autopsy. That was what happened to Hilary Clinton late last year and that disease has been linked to flying for a prolonged period. Women are more susceptible to blood clot when they sit on a plane for a period of 6 hours or more.

You can read more on it here

http://www.naijaxclusive.com/xclusive-pulmonary-embolism-the-real-cause-of-goldies-death-explained/

1 Like

Re: Goldie Died Because SHe Did Not Take Drugs [pulmonary Embolism Explained] by joeace2020(m): 9:28am On Feb 16, 2013
atleast dis will quell sum rumour mongers 4 a while
Re: Goldie Died Because SHe Did Not Take Drugs [pulmonary Embolism Explained] by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
Am sure it will make frontpage

1 Like

Re: Goldie Died Because SHe Did Not Take Drugs [pulmonary Embolism Explained] by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2013
I shuddered reading that. sad
Re: Goldie Died Because SHe Did Not Take Drugs [pulmonary Embolism Explained] by quest003: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
jennykadry: Pulmonary embolism is a clot that travels to the lungs .DVT, stroke, surgery, etc can cause this?
People travelling on long flights are advised to take a small dose of anticoagulant to prevent clots whilst on air.

when u copy somebody else's work at least you make a little refrnce to show it
Re: Goldie Died Because SHe Did Not Take Drugs [pulmonary Embolism Explained] by quest003: 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
and I am sure u didn't bother doin ur personal research to confirm if the information is right or wrong, I shake my for u, cos u wil also tel d world u are into blogging.
Re: Goldie Died Because SHe Did Not Take Drugs [pulmonary Embolism Explained] by MissyB3(f): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2013

(1)

I Will Ensure My Son Becomes A World Footballer – Terry G (picture) / Banky W, 2face Idibia Spotted With Ebenezer Obey / Rihanna Dances To Drake's Song Topless [PHOTO/VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.