Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Travel To Seychelles - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Seychelles (1753 Views)

Traveling To Seychelles! / Ttravelling TO SEYCHELLES... Needs Accomodation / I Need Information On Tip To Seychelles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Seychelles by thebaft: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2013
Can anyone advise me on how to obtain a visa to the Seychelles? I would also like to know which airlines fly to the Seychelles.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Travel To Seychelles by Dyt(f): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
Its visa free for nigerians
Ticket prices starts frm 150k, dependin on dates

1 Like

Re: Travel To Seychelles by thebaft: 7:04am On Feb 18, 2013
Thank you very much! Do you know which foreign airlines fly to the Seychelles from Nigeria?
Re: Travel To Seychelles by Dyt(f): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2013
Ethiopian
Kenya
Emirates
And d likes of others

1 Like

Re: Travel To Seychelles by thebaft: 4:12am On Feb 19, 2013
Thanks once again ... You've been most helpful!
Re: Travel To Seychelles by tzetzefly(m): 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
thebaft: Thanks once again ... You've been most helpful!

And you must also know that it is quite expensive to live in Seychelles. The country depends on tourism no freebies.....
Re: Travel To Seychelles by thebaft: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
tzetzefly:

And you must also know that it is quite expensive to live in Seychelles. The country depends on tourism no freebies.....

Now why would someone going to the Seychelles for tourism be looking for freebies?

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Hotel To Lodge In Portharcourt. / Bermuda Traiangle Mystery Finally Solved? / S.AFRICA TRAIN STATION: Why Does It Look Like An Airport? ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.