Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Nigerian Political Rap Freestyle - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nigerian Political Rap Freestyle (1224 Views)

M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / *Rap *Freestyle * Vol 2 / Rap * Freestyle * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Political Rap Freestyle by Oxygenbutter77(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
Hey nairalanders. Dip your medula into this freestyle and hood me with your cerebal feelings. And if you persist that your flow, punchline, rythms, figure of speech is slicker than a bugatti beside Gulfstream V jet surrounded by goldplated lamborghinni murcielargo on a tarmac of £€$ $£€ €$£, on a private runway in Dubai decorated with underutilized Beoing 787's, then write additional verses to compliment mine and you can provide a hook/ chorus. No( Bleep, bitches, hoes, cum, dick, pussy etc ) please and must have some political (Nigerian flavour prefered) flueve. [(My verse; Verse 1) /The streets never shook my hands cuz i'm urban/ from my rolls to my racks, my Gucci sneaker to my turban/ i believe i will tople that Bill Gates/ but wont divest to naija cuz the Fulani stock re ingrates/ they shutdown the doors of hope/ but i aint still gonna open the windows for dope/ i grope like a morally inflated Lamidocided(from Sanusi Lamido) Nigerian/ and my anguish Ghaddaffidizes a unborn Libyan/ i dream to live in an empire state building/ with the rage of Ottoman army, blueprint reviewing/ unfolding the pages like Jay-Z parting Beyounce's next to arms/ next my doe, a BlueIvy and a call to arms/ to defend my hardearned dollar from a marauding Legislooter/ no Farouking and pensioneering my enterprise like panel Oputa/ i aint Lawan and aint that patriotic/ nobody can Keshi me like stoned Deacon Stephen even with ML 470 4matic/ cuz i rant, i rave, i rage like a divorced Atlantic Ocean/ a matyr political Chris Brown, Rihanna blindsighting Frank Edoho Ocean/ G.E.J wishes PDP can win the unemployment cup / is he good president cuz Yobo smooched the Afcon cup/ i will dress down a First Lady with grammar when i am done with patience/ Go back to the creeks cuz Abati buccal transformer bring no difference/ the Giant of Africa cant boast of the tiniest david of light/ how can the future be bright when Owu-sanjo snores loudly at night/. That's it Nairalanders. It's ur boi Duke Castle aka Oxygenbutter77 aka SSS of Africa(stormy sublime storms). I just felt i have to capiliarize my sentiments to the surface and thus you have viewed the billows of red eyed, long purple goateed clouds emanating like Abbadon from Hell before Armaggedon straight from the subsoulic vent holes of my heart and ascending to the firmanent of your mind to eclipse it like Picasso's painting forever overshadows the blank paper at the start of the artistic sojourn or like cavendish smoke rising like the angel in the mist of Manaoh sacrifice from the sheathless bold cuban cigar that has been flamed at the tip by Fidel Castro the day before J.F.k died. Nairalanders, let's arise and pray to God to give us leaders and take away this seductive Tigresses in mini skirts and tongs with a fake clitoris and defunt wombs. I mean the Legislooters, Executhieves, Bootysharering, the bloodclotters in PDP(popsy dupe pikin) and the tape worms in the House of thesame thieves and their assemblies. Over to you. Ignite your keyboard, blaze the screen and burn down this site.
Re: Nigerian Political Rap Freestyle by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Nigerian Political Rap Freestyle by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Nigerian Political Rap Freestyle by GIYAZZ(m): 6:29am On Mar 22, 2015
Oxygenbutter77:
Hey nairalanders. Dip your medula into this freestyle and hood me with your cerebal feelings. And if you persist that your flow, punchline, rythms, figure of speech is slicker than a bugatti beside Gulfstream V jet surrounded by goldplated lamborghinni murcielargo on a tarmac of £€$ $£€ €$£, on a private runway in Dubai decorated with underutilized Beoing 787's, then write additional verses to compliment mine and you can provide a hook/ chorus. No( Bleep, bitches, hoes, cum, dick, pussy etc ) please and must have some political (Nigerian flavour prefered) flueve. [(My verse; Verse 1) /The streets never shook my hands cuz i'm urban/ from my rolls to my racks, my Gucci sneaker to my turban/ i believe i will tople that Bill Gates/ but wont divest to naija cuz the Fulani stock re ingrates/ they shutdown the doors of hope/ but i aint still gonna open the windows for dope/ i grope like a morally inflated Lamidocided(from Sanusi Lamido) Nigerian/ and my anguish Ghaddaffidizes a unborn Libyan/ i dream to live in an empire state building/ with the rage of Ottoman army, blueprint reviewing/ unfolding the pages like Jay-Z parting Beyounce's next to arms/ next my doe, a BlueIvy and a call to arms/ to defend my hardearned dollar from a marauding Legislooter/ no Farouking and pensioneering my enterprise like panel Oputa/ i aint Lawan and aint that patriotic/ nobody can Keshi me like stoned Deacon Stephen even with ML 470 4matic/ cuz i rant, i rave, i rage like a divorced Atlantic Ocean/ a matyr political Chris Brown, Rihanna blindsighting Frank Edoho Ocean/ G.E.J wishes PDP can win the unemployment cup / is he good president cuz Yobo smooched the Afcon cup/ i will dress down a First Lady with grammar when i am done with patience/ Go back to the creeks cuz Abati buccal transformer bring no difference/ the Giant of Africa cant boast of the tiniest david of light/ how can the future be bright when Owu-sanjo snores loudly at night/. That's it Nairalanders. It's ur boi Duke Castle aka Oxygenbutter77 aka SSS of Africa(stormy sublime storms). I just felt i have to capiliarize my sentiments to the surface and thus you have viewed the billows of red eyed, long purple goateed clouds emanating like Abbadon from Hell before Armaggedon straight from the subsoulic vent holes of my heart and ascending to the firmanent of your mind to eclipse it like Picasso's painting forever overshadows the blank paper at the start of the artistic sojourn or like cavendish smoke rising like the angel in the mist of Manaoh sacrifice from the sheathless bold cuban cigar that has been flamed at the tip by Fidel Castro the day before J.F.k died. Nairalanders, let's arise and pray to God to give us leaders and take away this seductive Tigresses in mini skirts and tongs with a fake clitoris and defunt wombs. I mean the Legislooters, Executhieves, Bootysharering, the bloodclotters in PDP(popsy dupe pikin) and the tape worms in the House of thesame thieves and their assemblies. Over to you. Ignite your keyboard, blaze the screen and burn down this site.
I just like the way you write, the way you command english ehn. . . Damn!

Now tell me, are you on any other social media apart from NL?

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Battle Wiv The Illest Nigga Come In / Hausa Rap Room... Come And Flow For Rank / Drop Ur Wordplay Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.