Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

FG To Scrap Mobilization Of Batch B Corp Member? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG To Scrap Mobilization Of Batch B Corp Member? (1257 Views)

FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme / POP Date For This Current Batch B Corp Members.......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG To Scrap Mobilization Of Batch B Corp Member? by Chiefupper: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2013
Report just reaching me from 1 of d corp member serving in Ilorin West LG of Kwara State is that FG is planning to scrap prospective batch B corp member who are suppose to be mobilize in july.According to d source who is also 1 of the present batch B corp member said his Z.I passed the information to some of them during his(Z.I) visit on CDS day."though it is not yet effective but it is at top gear,thus you(the present batch B corp member) are likely to be the last batch B corp member,mobilization will only take place in feb. and nov. in this country" he said.Plz ao true is this info?

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch A / A Must Read For All Batch A Corpers To Avoid Villages Or Wrong Posting / Pictures Of A Corps Member Given A Pair Of Left Shoes In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.