Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria - NYSC (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria (193850 Views)

NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria / List Of NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by Bigsteveg(m): 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: Plateau State = N0.00.

Am just posted to plateau, is it true dat they dont pay?
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Am just posted to plateau, is it true dat they dont pay?
Yes. The state gov don't pay! Jonah Jang stingy pass tortoise!
Your orientation camp should be in Mangu LG.
Last Bullet
When you get to CAMP, be active & hope you are posted to Jos North or Jos South LG. Other LGs are villages!
Carry thick cloths & blankets that can withstand cold cos Plateau is the coldest State in Nigeria.
Regards to Mr Sam Nkwaopara & Mrs Jennifer Laha & Bose of the NYSC PR Unit.
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by Bigsteveg(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Yes. The state gov don't pay! Jonah Jang stingy pass tortoise!
Your orientation camp should be in Mangu LG.
Last Bullet
When you get to CAMP, be active & hope you are posted to Jos North or Jos South LG. Other LGs are villages!
Carry thick cloths & blankets that can withstand cold cos Plateau is the coldest State in Nigeria.
Regards to Mr Sam Nkwaopara & Mrs Jennifer Laha & Bose of the NYSC PR Unit.

I heard there are good posting there, do corpers get posted to companies?
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Bigsteveg:

I heard there are good posting there, do corpers get posted to companies?
There are few companies in Jos.
But most of you guys ll be posted to schools & local govts.
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by Bigsteveg(m): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
There are few companies in Jos.
But most of you guys ll be posted to schools & local govts.

But still no pay? Abi......NONSENSE
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Taraba State = #10,000k monthly. #Rep#2013#Batch C,Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by borie4u(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
redeemersave:

whattttt, old kent, just checked your profile now and saw your pics, abi am dreaming?i cant imagine you. ahahahahahahahahaha, i will tell, yes oooo, rabah, our monopoly things. how you dey now? can you guess who i am?
yes u should either be ken or sammy
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 06, 2014
hello folks, about to do my online mobilisation buh i want to know how much doctors receive from enugu state govt and local govts.I'm hoping to serve in enugu state. Thanks in advance.
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by kilmix: 12:36am On Sep 07, 2014
Plz how much do they pay lawyer-corpers in various States... Esp. Lag,Abj,ak-ibom,bayelsa.

Plzzzzz I need positive response plzzzz.
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by glou(f): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2014
I hear people say if you work your posting you might be distorting Gods will for your life. How true is this statement?
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
glou: I hear people say if you work your posting you might be distorting Gods will for your life. How true is this statement?
gone are the days, i gues. with the way the country has been hotly polarised along ethnic and religious lines........my dear many would want to push the 'will of God' according to their will. With strong scriptural backing ofcus
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by ArcToyin(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
What abt Ondo State?
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by ja2ken(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
ebrimond:
Niger state pays 6k now. Started paying 6k with my set, 2013 batch A.
, bro?? I was posted to Niger State, ow s d place like?? Wats ur advice 4 new members?? Places 4 beta ppa??
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by hotboss: 5:28am On Nov 03, 2014
Taraba state pays 10k and they don't l fail. sm skools do pay kerosene allowance.
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by Evvilgenius: 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by Evvilgenius: 12:11am On Dec 27, 2014
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by kbshow100(m): 6:44am On Dec 27, 2014
Evvilgenius:

They don't pay doctors too??
only your ppa pays you,,
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by Evvilgenius: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2014
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by graciella(f): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
leonshom:
Enugu pays N10k and its very certain cuz i served @enugu state! Oyo also pays N3,800 nd its regular !

Enugu no dey reach 10k. I'm in enugu now unless u dey private school
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by kentochi(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
Take Note of Benue state they pay 0.00
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by Dparagon(m): 1:16am On Feb 02, 2015
graciella:

Enugu no dey reach 10k. I'm in enugu now unless u dey private school
how do you mean, can you kindly elaborate since you're currently serving there.
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by graciella(f): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2015
Dparagon:

how do you mean, can you kindly elaborate since you're currently serving there.

Ok the state is supposed to pay 10k but because of this everyone wants to serve in enugu. Because of the influx of corpers in enugu, the money no come dey complete again. Its now 7k, 8k. But if you serve in a private school, it will be 10k complete if your employer agrees
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by andrewoche2(m): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2015
May God help corpers 4 dis alawi mata
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by Dparagon(m): 12:49am On Feb 03, 2015
graciella:

Ok the state is supposed to pay 10k but because of this everyone wants to serve in enugu. Because of the influx of corpers in enugu, the money no come dey complete again. Its now 7k, 8k. But if you serve in a private school, it will be 10k complete if your employer agrees
Hmm that's interesting. That means even the 10k from a private school, its probably not certain if it'll be complete unless you have an agreement with the said school and the employer agrees?
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by orekelewa09(f): 6:27am On Feb 03, 2015
graciella:

this is a lie. I'm also a corp member here and Enugu govt pay those in govt school complete 10k.
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by Dparagon(m): 12:28am On Feb 04, 2015
orekelewa09:

this is a lie. I'm also a corp member here and Enugu govt pay those in govt school complete 10k.
Well aside the 10k issue, pls for you guys serving in Enugu, how is service in general over there; in terms of accommodation, LGA's, cost of living, good ppa, running a professional course, employment/job opportunities and everything necessary etc. Thus, you know the basic/vital things a corp member who wishes to serve in enugu state needs. Thanks
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by graciella(f): 7:04am On Feb 07, 2015
orekelewa09:

Its a lie ke? Where u dey for enugu? Whn those wey dey collect state allowee dey complain. Where you dey first?
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by graciella(f): 7:06am On Feb 07, 2015
Dparagon:

Hmm that's interesting. That means even the 10k from a private school, its probably not certain if it'll be complete unless you have an agreement with the said school and the employer agrees?

Yes oh but it has to be 10k
Re: NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria by orekelewa09(f): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
graciella:

Its a lie ke? Where u dey for enugu? Whn those wey dey collect state allowee dey complain. Where you dey first?

I dey igbo eze south LGA and I have already gotten my 2months state allowee last week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.