Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Noah's Ark And The Flood: Fact Or Fiction ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Noah's Ark And The Flood: Fact Or Fiction ? (547 Views)

"How Large Was Noah's Ark?" / Noah's Ark Remnants Found In Turkey - Fox News / Real Reasons Titanic Sank And Noah's Ark Sailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Noah's Ark And The Flood: Fact Or Fiction ? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2013
Imagine, just imagine; The Lion and the Sheep, the wolf and the antelope and even the cheetah and the bushfowl. Imagine, just imagine, the Cat and the Mouse, the rabbit and the dog, Imagine the entire chain of the ecosystem, where Lion eats Dogs, Dogs eats rodents etc, God is amazing, an entire ecosystem survived the massive flood. And just Noah's family able to monitor these wild animals after a daunting task of putting them in the ship. It must have been God's miracle to bring the Lions and Leopards from the wild and putting them in the Boat. The Flood of 40 days/nights rain that spanned 6 continents, wait a minute, is it possible for rain to fall allover the 6 continents at once..that was an amazing rain.....lest I forget, Noah must have been a great geographer to know the entire planet and communicate with all humans even without internet and telecommunication to come to the boat. Amazing how this story was told and how we belief. But whats the possibility of it all ? A sincere troubling question from my mind, and I know my very christianed fellows will respond with vital proofs.
Re: Noah's Ark And The Flood: Fact Or Fiction ? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
Bros,

Must u question every thing you read in the bible?
I think you should dedicate your time to helping young men out there who need you to show them how you made your billions, that is if you have made any.

(1) (Reply)

John The Baptist And Jesus / Prophet In Court For Committing Adultery With His Client. / Gay Church Holy Spirit Helped Me To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.