Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Urgent Advice On WAEC Needed Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent Advice On WAEC Needed Pls (530 Views)

You Do Not Need Jamb - Get A Scholarship 100% Tuition Fee Only Waec Needed / Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! / Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice On WAEC Needed Pls by mintyx(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
Pls i have a sister who wrote may/ june internal WAEC exam in 2007. The result was released. she checked it online and printed it out. Later on, the computer print out was sent to the school and she was given statement of result from the school which she used in getting admission in the university.
While in the university, O level screening was done when she was about graduating and they discovered the result was later cancelled. The school almost expelled her but she tenderd the computer print out from the school and the one she printed from the internet with her scratch card and she was allowed to graduate but was told to sort the problem out. Also she used the same result to register with her professional body and they are about cancelling her name due to "forged" result.

The issue is, she has contacted WAEC and they said they can only deal directly with the school since its an internal exam. The principal has written to them and my sister has equally written through the principal but WAEC hasnt replied up till now.

Pls good folks, how else can one take up this case?? Fact is that even if she should retake the exam, she still need to get a letter from WAEC addmitting thier errror before they can now use a new result. My sister is stuck in a limbo because of ds issue. I need help pls

(1) (Reply)

An Act Protecting The Teachers! / Lagos School Where Students Study Under Trees / Waec Making Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.