Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** (4292 Views)

CBN Forex Policy: Local Manufacturers Happy As Production And Sales Leap By 50% / Charcoal Production. Investors Needed. Pics n Vids of my farm inside. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** by CPOrecruitment: 11:23am On Feb 17, 2013
SUMMARY
REGISTERING A COMPANY.
CHOOSING A PRODUCTION SITE. FACTORS. INVOLVED.
GETTING WORKERS. FACTORS INVOLVED.
GETTING WORK TOOLS.
GETTING A SUPERVISOR.
MANAGING THE SUPERVISOR.
DEALING WITH THE COMMUNITY.
HANDLING THE GOVERNMENT.
GETTING BUYERS, LOCAL AND FOREIGN. FACTORS INVOLVED.
PROFITABILITY.

Mod note:

The poster has promised to scam as many as he can on this forum. See his promise - https://www.nairaland.com/1198747/scam#14358457

Deal at your own risk. See the attachment for a screenshot.

Re: Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** by CPOrecruitment: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2013
SUMMARY.
Wood Charcoal Production Analysis and Investment Plan.
Wood Charcoal production is a very profitable venture, this is true, however this write up does not just dwell on this fact, we aim to look at the challenges of production, how we have surpassed them to turn this fact into a bankable one.
Re: Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** by CPOrecruitment: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2013
WOOD CHARCOAL PRODUCTION.
Wood charcoal production in Nigeria is not new, a lot of ambitious persons have gone into it, some made a fortune, some scratched a living and others lost everything.
Making tangible returns on wood charcoal production requires an in depth understanding of its economics. The aim is to control its production and export to the right persons for a fair price.
Re: Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** by CPOrecruitment: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2013
REGISTERING A COMPANY.
We set out with the goal in mind, and that is to trade charcoal as part of many other commodities on an international level. The local demand for charcoal is in the billions of naira while America's demand for this same commodity is over a billion dollars (please google this). For us to be taken serious by any potential buyer we needed to register a company.
City Payment Option LTD was born.
Re: Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** by CPOrecruitment: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2013
CHOOSING A PRODUCTION SITE.
This is a tricky part. There are two states that major in charcoal production. Oyo state and Kwara State.
Oyo state is a good place to produce charcoal, its advantage is its proximity to Lagos. On the flip side it is not advisable to go there on a lean budget. The state basically started charcoal production commercially in the country and it has witnessed many success stories of charcoal business building houses on their soil and buying their lands in the hectares for little to nothing and has since grown wise. Now they tax heavily and even while it is still very profitable, it is not the first choice for a person with a lean budget.
Kwara state on the other hand is where we have made arrangements. They have trees that would last decades and their villages are still new at charcoal production, hence it cost us very little to set up a production site.
The name of the village is Loma near Arogbaiye town in Kwara state.
Re: Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** by CPOrecruitment: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2013
To be continued. I need to eat. grin
Re: Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** by toluxa1(m): 11:47am On Feb 17, 2013
ok, waiting...
Re: Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** by CPOrecruitment: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
GETTING WORKERS. Factors.
Going to wood charcoal business without getting one's own workforce is not advisable. Without a dedicated work force a person would have to buy from the village and sell either in lagos or overseas and that leaves little profit and a lot of wasted efforts. A lot of the seminars on charcoal production focus on this, I say it is capital intensive, the creation of a less financially savvy mind and usually results in pure loss for a first, second and third timer.
Re: Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** by CPOrecruitment: 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
Getting a work force is the only way to secure any investment made. The workforce earn significantly under N20,000 a month which is collectable after a year. All one has to do is feed them for the duration of the production process.
Now getting a work force is the hardest part of charcoal production. The workforce usually hail from either Benue state in Nigeria or from Togo, preferably the North of Togo.
The workforce from Markurdi are usually hard working, but they lack in honesty and always steal. If gotten, they are to be micro-managed. They are not advisable.
The work force from Togo however are the best at charcoal production. They collect way less money and since they rarely speak English (they speak French and their local tongue) they are often isolated and completely dependent on the company that brought them in.
Re: Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** by CPOrecruitment: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
It is not easy bringing them in, but we managed to make all the arrangements. The thing with them is this, they are sceptical of Nigerians, they are of the belief we are dubious and violent, and that we eat people. Once one is able to get past that stereotype, its a windfall. Right now we have 9 persons here and more than 60 people that want to come and work for us, thanks to the testament of the one's here to their Friends and families.
Re: Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** by CPOrecruitment: 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
Our company informed their government via some signed document from the embassy of Nigeria in Togo to be forwarded to the embassy of Togo in Nigeria about these development so as not to make this activity count as human trafficking. The Togolese government whilst not providing jobs for their just 6 million population often feel slighted by the fact that their people often go to other countries looking for work. It was no easy task, but we were able to bypass all the sentiments.
Re: Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** by Boss13: 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
Guys please this is for your information https://www.nairaland.com/1198747/scam#14358457

Please deal at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** by CPOrecruitment: 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
Boss13: Guys please this is for your information https://www.nairaland.com/1198747/scam#14358457

Please deal at your own risk.

You have no identity, you go around making false claim and damaging hard earned reputations, you are a no good derailer. I dont know what has happened in your life to make you so bitter, but i assure you, it is not me or the thread, it is you. I have no problem with people having genuine questions, but your assertions based on zero knowledge only shows how ignorant you are, and all persons reading this thread can tell.
Re: Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** by Boss13: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
CPO recruitment:

You have no identity, you go around making false claim and damaging hard earned reputations, you are a no good derailer. I dont know what has happened in your life to make you so bitter, but i assure you, it is not me or the thread, it is you. I have no problem with people having genuine questions, but your assertions based on zero knowledge only shows how ignorant you are, and all persons reading this thread can tell.

You are cracking me up with your bogus comment. False claim? How ironic - are you referring to yourself. What happened in my life? Nothing. However, you just told nairaland that you dropped out of medical school (does that sound like frustration). Your anger is me informing innocent nairalanders that you are a fraud and a scam. Why you mad? You should be. Never finished school, never achieved your aim of becoming a medical doctor, angry at the society because you feel the system is wrong. Now you want your pound of flesh, to rip people off their hard earned money. Sorry you got busted. Nairaland doesn't need fraudsters like you. Go and get a decent job.
Re: Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** by wonderiyke(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
@OP: Plz go on with the exposition. Try not to be distracted by the ''small minded'' guy.
Re: Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** by Boss13: 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
wonderiyke: @OP: Plz go on with the exposition. Try not to be distracted by the ''small minded'' guy.

Then when you are scammed you will be the next shouting please front page.
Re: Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** by CPOrecruitment: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2013
Boss13:

You are cracking me up with your bogus comment. False claim? How ironic - are you referring to yourself. What happened in my life? Nothing. However, you just told nairaland that you dropped out of medical school (does that sound like frustration). Your anger is me informing innocent nairalanders that you are a fraud and a scam. Why you mad? You should be. Never finished school, never achieved your aim of becoming a medical doctor, angry at the society because you feel the system is wrong. Now you want your pound of flesh, to rip people off their hard earned money. Sorry you got busted. Nairaland doesn't need fraudsters like you. Go and get a decent job.

Are you for real. I dropped out of school makes me a fraudster?
What world are you living in? My aim of becoming a doctor? WTF are you saying? My anger toward society manifesting itself through scamming

I would let your comment speak for itself, even if some people are stup1d, am sure some can see through everything. I guess my mistake is replying you, you seem to thrive off castigating others.

But really why? Dont bother, do what you do.

By the way you have still not revealed who you are, who are you please?
Re: Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** by Boss13: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
Seun and mod. Please this guy is a scammer. https://www.nairaland.com/1198747/scam#14358457

If you are truly committed in the fight against scam artiste on nairaland. Kindly do something about this guy.
Re: Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** by CPOrecruitment: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
Boss13:

So this is what it feels like to have haters!? Being a celebrity must be exhausting!!!
Re: Charcoal Production And Sales. Do It Yourself. **Risky** by wonderiyke(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
Boss13:

Dear Boss13,have you or anyone you know been scammed by this guy before?

(1)

I Just Got Published On Forbes. Ask Me Anything! / Sharp Solar Panels, Controllers, Solar Water Pumps,wind Sys, Inverters For Sale / Can One Still Import Clothes To Nigeria Regardless Of The Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.