Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Am Single - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Single (1004 Views)

Yes Am Single / I Am Single And Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Single by habscare: 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2013
Am a guy ,,fresh graduate of OOU waiting for NYSC and am single not that am desperate to have a girl but am jus lonely need someone to shear my love with,,,

Pls this is real and one of the reason I had to log in into this room,,,I stay in ikorodu...any guy in my situation can also post
Re: Am Single by cindyrella(f): 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ummmmmmm
Re: Am Single by habscare: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ya I kind of fall inlove with my best female friend,,she only told me she had fillings for me but can date me,,,I neva expect dat cus I gave evrtng,,,now am like a fool she doesn't even do d flashing she does anymore
Re: Am Single by habscare: 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
cindyrella: Ummmmmmm
I can't stop tnkn of her,,,knowing she will never date me so dats y I nid a grl in my life cause have never being in any relationship
Re: Am Single by 190: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
OP search no further for freecocoa is defo gna be here to rescue you from your single-dom
Re: Am Single by KINGwax(m): 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
Get a super glue ready, cos u're abt to get heart shattered!!! "Broken" will be an undstatment. U're so in the wrong place because ds is nairalandn and at the wrongest time because ds is 10:49pm! If u dnt attract night workers then it might be ghosts!

2 Likes

Re: Am Single by habscare: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
KINGwax: Get a super glue ready, cos u're abt to get heart shattered!!! "Broken" will be an undstatment. U're so in the wrong place because ds is nairalandn and at the wrongest time because ds is 10:49pm! If u dnt attract night workers then it might be ghosts!
I tnk ghost better cause u know you have nothing to lose
Re: Am Single by Goodcare(m): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
;DComment reseaved
Re: Am Single by habscare: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
Pls I will like to know about your reserved comment,,,,,am dyeing of loneliness
Re: Am Single by 190: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
habscare: ,am dyeing of loneliness

[size=38pt]ROTFL [/size]
Re: Am Single by Dyt(f): 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
I am single too
Re: Am Single by djeezy(m): 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
Dyt: I am single too
that makes you and op. Perfect match.lol
Re: Am Single by cindyrella(f): 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
KINGwax: Get a super glue ready, cos u're abt to get heart shattered!!! "Broken" will be an undstatment. U're so in the wrong place because ds is nairalandn and at the wrongest time because ds is 10:49pm! If u dnt attract night workers then it might be
ghosts!
Lmfao!
*dies*
Re: Am Single by habscare: 12:06am On Feb 18, 2013
djeezy: that makes you and op. Perfect match.lol
do you tnk it work like that,, ,,
Re: Am Single by habscare: 12:11am On Feb 18, 2013
Cndy u gonna talk now,,,or laugh ,,only if you know how I felt the pain in me when I thought of what the hell she wants me to understand y we can date
Re: Am Single by habscare: 12:14am On Feb 18, 2013
Cndy u gonna talk now,,,or laugh ,,only if you know how I felt the pain in me when I thought of what the hell she wants me to understand y we can date[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Am Single by Dyt(f): 12:28am On Feb 18, 2013
Wat do u think u can offer me?
Re: Am Single by free2ryhme: 12:33am On Feb 18, 2013
Dyt: Wat do u think u can offer me?

ogogoro
Re: Am Single by swaggaprince(m): 12:34am On Feb 18, 2013
Am single too,so I knw hw it feels to b lonely
Re: Am Single by True2myself24(f): 12:35am On Feb 18, 2013
Find something to do with yourself. Being in relationships is so overrated.
Re: Am Single by Dyt(f): 12:38am On Feb 18, 2013
free2ryhme:

ogogoro
I no call u here o

Bt op, I have two kids
Hope u don't mind?
Re: Am Single by HarvardGrad: 12:54am On Feb 18, 2013
habscare: Am a guy ,,fresh graduate of OOU waiting for NYSC and am single not that am desperate to have a girl but am jus lonely need someone to shear my love with,,,

Pls this is real and one of the reason I had to log in into this room,,,I stay in ikorodu...any guy in my situation can also post

Bros free the matter, channel the loneliness into positive energy and work hard, work smart, make the cheddars, na you go dey select, the problem then will be finding 'the one', as everyone will be on your neck. H-G has spoken
Re: Am Single by k2039: 1:29am On Feb 18, 2013
habscare: I can't stop tnkn of her,,,knowing she will never date me so dats y I nid a grl in my life cause have never being in any relationship
This is the wrongEST reason to want to be with a girl. Trying to level scores with another girl because she said no.

My2Cent: If you can't learn to be happy and single, then you are certainly not fit to be in a relationship.
If you happiness and not being lonely is dependent on a girl or relationship then you are on your way to doom. It simply means if anything goes wrong in the relationship your life becomes miserable by default.

It's obvious you are desperate from your first paragraph even though you seems to think otherwise, in reality you will be clingy and needy when you do find a girl which will have a tremendous negative effect on you(girls can spot needness and clinginess from afar, it's a turn off and that leaves you even more miserable when they dump you because of it).

My final cent, enjoy being single, go out, make more friends(without the intention of dating)etc.
Never forget, the fact that a girl says no to you doesn't reduce you, it just means she doesn't like what she sees, definitely someone else will like you for who you are. Also she not liking you doesn't mean she is a bad girl, she is probably just not attracted to you just as you are not attracted to all girls you meet on the road.

in closing, become proactive, your emotions shouldn't rule your life. Take charge. By the way you will meet a lot of girls in NYSC camp, relax the future is bright as it relates to girl.
Re: Am Single by free2ryhme: 1:39am On Feb 18, 2013
Dyt:
I no call u here o

Bt op, I have two kids
Hope u don't mind?

well to make u high the more ... u might need it in your escapades with the young desperado
Re: Am Single by habscare: 6:39am On Feb 18, 2013
k2039: This is the wrongEST reason to want to be with a girl. Trying to level scores with another girl because she said no.

My2Cent: If you can't learn to be happy and single, then you are certainly not fit to be in a relationship.
If you happiness and not being lonely is dependent on a girl or relationship then you are on your way to doom. It simply means if anything goes wrong in the relationship your life becomes miserable by default.

It's obvious you are desperate from your first paragraph even though you seems to think otherwise, in reality you will be clingy and needy when you do find a girl which will have a tremendous negative effect on you(girls can spot needness and clinginess from afar, it's a turn off and that leaves you even more miserable when they dump you because of it).

My final cent, enjoy being single, go out, make more friends(without the intention of dating)etc.
Never forget, the fact that a girl says no to you doesn't reduce you, it just means she doesn't like what she sees, definitely someone else will like you for who you are. Also she not liking you doesn't mean she is a bad girl, she is probably just not attracted to you just as you are not attracted to all girls you meet on the road.

in closing, become proactive, your emotions shouldn't rule your life. Take charge. By the way you will meet a lot of girls in NYSC camp, relax the future is bright as it relates to girl.
ooops u realy with that cause you are right girls are like pure water all over the place with chip price,,thanks man,,,habscare
Re: Am Single by habscare: 6:53am On Feb 18, 2013
Dyt:
I no call u here o

Bt op, I have two kids
Hope u don't mind?
kids !!! Like uhh am gonna be scared and run for my life,,don't use this as a way of knowing if a guy is going to stay or not but believe me u surely going to see someone that will love you with ur kids

You need to open up,be his friend and let him love your kids then his in love with you
Re: Am Single by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Am Single by KINGwax(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2013
cindyrella:
Lmfao!
*dies*
***quickly tries mouth to mouth breathing, but ends up kissing***
I hope she won't wake to see ds grin

(1) (Reply)

ABULE EGBA Nairalanders And Its Environs, Where Are You??? Lets Meet Here!!! / I Need A Soulmate Am Tired Of Been Single. / Hi I Have Been So Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.