Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Banks Collecting Cvs In Benin - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Banks Collecting Cvs In Benin (855 Views)

Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? / CVs and Cover Letters Speak. Is Yours Speaking For You? / Is Dropping Hard Copies Of Cvs In Offices Still Helpful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banks Collecting Cvs In Benin by Wonderone: 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2008
Hello landers, please does anyone one know of banks collecting cvs in benin, or dates and venue for exams here in benin.
Re: Banks Collecting Cvs In Benin by tittyge: 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2008
instaed of looking for banks dat are collecting CVS y not just be on the look out for banks dat are recruiting so that u can apply online.
Re: Banks Collecting Cvs In Benin by Wonderone: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2008
Hello tittyge, thanks for ur reply, but I have applied to quite a lot of banks online, but none has called me. I was told that here in benin, after filling the online site for those outside lagos eg, those in benin or ibadan, you still have to submit the hardcopy to the zonal/head office for you to be called to sit for their test, except u want to gate crash. there is not much chance for gate crashers though.

(1) (Reply)

Acas In The House, Take Note Of This. / What Can You Say About This Job Site Called Gbogbojobs? / Anybody In Aptech,running The Accp Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.