Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert (29966 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation / Kim Kardashian With Sore Lip After Jetting Back From Her Gulf Visit (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by eric1960: 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
Magazines and television have a way of deceiving people. Kim Kardashian is petite as in very small. She did not stay till the end of the show as she left before the show ended.All in all the show was amazing.

http://www.yeoal.com/2013/02/first-pictures-of-kim-kardashian-darey.html?m=0

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Olucheye(m): 12:18am On Feb 18, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by ohisola(f): 12:30am On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by ohisola(f): 12:30am On Feb 18, 2013
Love dis last pics its obvious dey arnt black. Bt Kim isn't really lookin her best 2 me, or na d pregnancy tin?
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by obowunmi(m): 1:00am On Feb 18, 2013
Nigerians must be really gullible people...

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 18, 2013
Who is d ghost in d second pix? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Thok(m): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2013
Guest appearance na im dem dey call am.. I just cant imagine the faces of those that paid for 'VVIP'.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by seedord247(m): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2013
Person wey i dey see wella for vegas fashion show mall na him nigerian won kill themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by braine(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2013
She looks beautiful. smiley
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2013
Nigerian girls are more beautiful than that LovePeddler

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by segunsd: 9:31am On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 18, 2013
obowunmi: Nigerians must be really gullible people...
hmmmmm.....
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Lilimax(f): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2013
What do we stand to benefit as a country by her visit to Nigeira? Kim Kardashian is not a good role model at all... Her momager Kris jenner really 'destroyed'her when she was much younger. Mothers should learn to train their children in the way of the Lord...

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Temismith(f): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2013
Speechless...who be d ojuju for dat 2nd pikshure?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2013
The only person i'm feeling there is 2Baba. I tuale 4 that guy.
Kim K,*sighs*my comment,i reserve.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by LesbianBoy(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2013
2face i know! Darey i know! kim kardashian i dont know! pls who is she and what is she famous for?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by sammynaijaguy(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2013
Lilimax: What do we stand to benefit as a country by her visit to Nigeira? Kim Kardashian is not a good role model at all... Her momager Kris jenner really 'destroyed'her when she was much younger. Mothers should learn to train their children in the way of the Lord...
how?
when she did that sex video she was already 19 teen
she took advantange of her fame and she is using it well grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by fittty(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2013
Dopee
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by corazoni: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2013
Nice honoring a ho Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by sammynaijaguy(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2013
Lilimax: What do we stand to benefit as a country by her visit to Nigeira? Kim Kardashian is not a good role model at all... Her momager Kris jenner really 'destroyed'her when she was much younger. Mothers should learn to train their children in the way of the Lord...
too bad for you you can even spell your country name well and you are here adivising a world citizen i shake my head for your parent smiley lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by 1manssquard(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2013
Lik say dis pregnant na by false d way I de c her face 4 here oo
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Sijo01(f): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2013
Pictures seen.... now, what
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by jutino(f): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2013
seedord247: Person wey i dey see wella for vegas fashion show mall na him nigerian won kill themselves.
really oya clap for urself...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Regiblinkz(m): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2013
Why all the hate
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by dasparrow: 9:40am On Feb 18, 2013
braine: She looks beautiful. smiley

She looks exhausted.
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by soloheater(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2013
The camera man is at fault

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by tanwiz: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2013
If na naija carry show go u.s.a,I knw kim no go attend the show,lobatan,she come naija,so na wetin cme end?..over hype too mch,no b say she gather talent,like other naija artist...
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Ferdinandu(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2013
LesbianBoy: 2face i know! Darey i know! kim kardanshian i dont know! pls who is she and what is she famous for?
She is famous for peddling free Love . Watch her on E! Channel 124 on DSTV
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by AjanleKoko: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2013
Were people expecting Kim K to perform or something?
She no be singer na!
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2013
Kim is busy making money while disgruntled hatazz are busy hating.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's 'Fake News, Lies' Against Linda Ikeji / Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.