Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third (29961 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
@YomzzyBlog

Kokomaster, D'banj has shown his love for his son, Daniel D'Third as he shared a picture showing him bottle feeding him at his home.

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/06/dbanj-on-daddy-duties-as-he-bottle.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2018

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by dajoaneke(m): 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Why is he not feeding his shild with Koko gari?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by killuminati(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Poverty is a b i t c h!

God please make me rich. As in, real RICH..

12 Likes

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by GreatOlu1: 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Fatherhood sad though this one doesn't look very real, it's for publicity purpose. Nevertheless kudos to bangalee.

6 Likes

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by Jaybeee(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
K
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by OboOlora(f): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ok
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by Ositajustice01(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Father in Israel... Jisie ike

1 Like

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by igbohausayoruba: 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dope...Koko master... King drop... They say what goes up must come down but dont let me fall

1 Like

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by jeffizy(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kids always bring out a Man's paternal instincts.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by TimT: 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
This Kain big pikin Dem dey feed with bottle... na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by Whothecapfits: 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Breaking News to the MOD

1 Like

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by virtuousMe(f): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
dajoaneke:

I leave that question for my opponent to answer

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by Centcanada: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oya na. You day form Nanny abi babysitter?
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by mgdimagaladima(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Na news be this?
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by TheUbermensch: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
All these celebrities of real substance.

No baby mama issue. No drama. Just enjoying the wave. He's built his Brand already and is known worldwide.

Very few persons are like these are I'd only call his sort celebrities.

The rest are just attention seeking leeches.

16 Likes

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by RexTramadol1: 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
dajoaneke:

Have you had a closer look to be sure?

I have evidence it's koko garri.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by safarigirl(f): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
He no dey even hold bottle, how is he bottle feeding the boy?

The child is clearly feeding himself while D'banj is holding his hand.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by ifymadu: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
killuminati:
Poverty is a b i t c h!

God please make me rich. As in, real RICH..

Don’t forget to pray for good health, inner peace and rest of mind too.

9 Likes

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by abike12(f): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
awww kiss
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by killuminati(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
ifymadu:
Don’t forget to pray for good health, inner peace and rest of mind too.
Ameen.. Dear Lord give me all i need.

Thanks bro, wish you the same sir.
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by ifymadu: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
killuminati:
Ameen.. Dear Lord give me all i need.

Thanks bro, wish you the same sir.
You are welcome bro, God bless you abundantly and grant every of your heart desires.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by killuminati(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
ifymadu:
You are welcome bro, God bless you abundantly and grant every of your heart desires.
Amen, and you too sir.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by kittykollinxx(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by Phynofest: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
yeyerolling:
fool. Y not play it if he sure. Ode
i will play it that's very sure... But I was hoping of giving it out for pay after ,u don't have to stake much.. U got nothing to lose...
Thanks for the insult

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third by ifymadu: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
killuminati:
Amen, and you too sir.
One love. What do you do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Qedesha Alecia Johnson / Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert / Wizkid Wins BET "Best African International Act" Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.