Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Nlers In South Korea And Hong Kong - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nlers In South Korea And Hong Kong (864 Views)

Thread for South Korea prospective students / South Korea And Europe Which One Is Better Economically? / Hong Kong International Airport Named World's Best Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nlers In South Korea And Hong Kong by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hello guys.....

If there is any nairalander in South Korea and Hong Kong please do identify yourself.

I will be there on a 3 days official visit.

I will like to hangout probably around Gangnam area coz its close to my hotel.

And if you are in HongKong, we could definitely move round town.

No flirt,no stucking..... nothing of sort....

Just want to meet fellow NL colleague and get some local drink.

Mods can you please stick this up for a while?
Re: Nlers In South Korea And Hong Kong by postemail: 3:44am On Feb 19, 2013
Gangnam is an expensive area. Anyway if you really wanna have fun, there's a popular bar "Harlems" near Apgujeong station. The chicks here are quite trendy and not "sending" you if you are not like Chris Brown.
Itaewon station is a very interesting place to visit. Many foreigners- including Nigerians -reside in this part of Seoul. Opposite Hamilton hotel at itaewon there are many low budget places to enjoy Asian cuisine: Thai, Turkish, Japanese etc. Around the station, opposite IBK Bank, there's a popular restaurant for Africans called "Ajuma Half Chicken", you'd love his chicken stew n rice. Don't miss the Nigerian restaurant on the second floor opposite Ajuma half chicken. Now somewhere around this joint is the famous hooker hill...lol. Too many ho's on parade at hooker hill. Pls pls don't drink with this chicks...they might appear all slushy but na ya pocket oo!
Checkout the Barbie Ho's on display in wedding gowns along Yongsan station. They look Hot!, but won't let you in if you are not Korean or Japanese.

Finally, Korea is an expensive place!
Re: Nlers In South Korea And Hong Kong by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
@Thanks post.email

Thank you for the break down and insight

I will definitely watchout for those cautions

I am on tour with some other Koreans so i think i am little on the safe side.

However i will still like to meet some of my fellow NLer (If Any) in Seoul.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Germany And Austria How Is It & Pls Help Those At Home To Get There / Say Hello To Msglobalwonder - The Latest New Old Member / A Foreigner The Tweets His Experience With Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.