Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

(PHOTOS) World’s Most Expensive Cake Priced At $52 Million. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (PHOTOS) World’s Most Expensive Cake Priced At $52 Million. (3706 Views)

PHOTOS : World's Largest Cruise Ship, Oasis Of The Seas ,Costs 216 Billion Naira / World's Most Expensive Cake Worth $52million / PHOTOS: World's Top 10 Richest Black People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PHOTOS) World’s Most Expensive Cake Priced At $52 Million. by fatdon1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
On 3rd of March 2013, the worlds most expensive cake will be unveiled at the BT Convention Centre, Echo Arena in Liverpool.
The six tier high dessert cake is one-and-a-
half metres tall, decorated with more than
2000 diamonds – the equivalent of 2046
carats, and valued at £32.4million( $52 million).
Bespoke jewellers Russell and Case who are
based on the aptly named Bling Bling Street in Liverpool collaborated with CAKE in Chester
to make the glamorous showpiece.
Their creation has beaten the former US
record holder by Mimi So Jewellers and cake
designer Nahid La Patisserie Artistique which
was valued at $20m.The cake will be showcased at the National
Gay Wedding Show on the 3rd of March
before it is served to attendees.
www.informationng.com/2013/02/photos-worlds-most-expensive-cake-priced-at-52-million.html

Re: (PHOTOS) World’s Most Expensive Cake Priced At $52 Million. by shalomigbogal: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
i want to start making cakes again
i love you

Why is Nigeria so bad?
There are some parts of Nigeria that are really rich and beautiful and clean, great standard of living - even better than western parts of the world.
But the majority of it is a **** hole.

Just being honest.
Why is it like this, when it has so much potential?
And will the situation ever change?
Re: (PHOTOS) World’s Most Expensive Cake Priced At $52 Million. by Fatdon(m): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: (PHOTOS) World’s Most Expensive Cake Priced At $52 Million. by topmostg: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
I no know say flour don cost for that country ooooo

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) World’s Most Expensive Cake Priced At $52 Million. by richkids1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
WOOO!

That's what I'm talking about. Money speaking.
Re: (PHOTOS) World’s Most Expensive Cake Priced At $52 Million. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
Remove the diamonds and the cake is nothing more than what I see in bakers world at Ikeja.
Re: (PHOTOS) World’s Most Expensive Cake Priced At $52 Million. by Blaqsmith(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
Asan lori asan-------vanity upon...
Re: (PHOTOS) World’s Most Expensive Cake Priced At $52 Million. by gbenga4sure(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
In oritse femi's voice:double wahala for dead body.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Wizkid's Brother From Another Mother... By Honeylicious Joel.. / Nigerian Creates World's Most Expensive Champagne Which Cost $1.2million (n250m) / Photo: See The Hottest Black Guy A Lady Can Do Anything To Have !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.