Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. (42115 Views)

Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Jerryjat(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
Aya.... sorry.... lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by sammynaijaguy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
rafhell:
nairalanders, una don start again
abeg make una take am easy with her make she no go kill herself like goldie
yeah
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by TableLeg(m): 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
And so what?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by sammynaijaguy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
This is what you get when you are marrying a looser poo guy after years of waiting she ending up with one fake guy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Freiburger(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
A good outfit for Naija weather. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by dederocs(m): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
she's hot... kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
she wants to show us her tiny breas.t. both of her breas.t go enter my mouth space go still remain for one of cossy's buresti grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by cindyrella(f): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
obowunmi: she no get boobs na? where are the boobs? angry angry angry
Lmao!
Look harder you will see the booby!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
Whats wrong with that ? Is the OP sex starved ?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by dbride: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
Even in the US, this is rubbish. Besides, what is accepted in Mali may not be acceptable in Malawi! Tiwa respect urself, should we use this to measure ur worth? U are engaged so u want to throw caution to the wind? Haba.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Jstmoremoney(m): 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
sad sad sad sad This is someone's role model o. Nudity in the name of showbiz. Mteescw!!! angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by DandyRandy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
Neva knew she's a biatch! angry angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by naijathings(m): 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
[size=18pt]wetin come consain us if she choose not to wear pant or bra or if she choose to wear a furking christmas tree [/size]

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
If you dont have a kim kadarshian body, dont wear a dress like that.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
Tiwa savage of all people. I used to respect her not until she 'turned a new leaf' in a bad manner.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by hammedkola(m): 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
Beautiful nonsense
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
nigga!you all should shut-da-Bleep up!!
i am more concern with how to get my hands on those tiny little delicious looking bre@st.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by oluking: 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
how does this affect the price of Kondom undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Freiburger(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
hammedkola: Beautiful nonsense
lol, be honest, you like what you 're seeing grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
ugliest actress in naija. she ugly past bance of burkina faso
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by jimiphunmmy(f): 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
The only thing i havn't seen are her nipples,which will look like every other nipple,pointed or flat,bt i bet its flat
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
were her undies too dirty dat she couldnt wear dem to d show?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by TableLeg(m): 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
rafhell: how can i get my hands and mouth on those tiny little delicious looking bre@st
You just need to go to sleep .... and in your dreams you cant do that!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Deyinka007: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Freiburger(m): 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
Table Leg :

You just need to go to sleep .... and in your dreams you cant do that!
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by lionphil(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
she for wear only skirt na. why is she making it difficult for us to see all she wants us to see na. BI.TCH
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Freiburger(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mr.chippychappy:
cheap skank
grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Attention(f): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
This tiwa started off well but now she don dey kolo! see br--st like chingum 5naira!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by ronnyfam(f): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
Per change tiwa is following on twitter,kindly forward to her or someone that will bring this to her attention,I was disgusted when I saw it didn't even recognised her again,told my sister to tell her to wear less of make up,cos to much make up makes her ugly and as for the dress very ugly and does not fit her at all,she disppointed me walahi

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
Why
rokiatu: If you dont have a kim kadarshian body, dont wear a dress like that.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by great063(m): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
Soon,they will attend such functions with their birthday suit.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by som2: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
Der is no different from wat she wore and rihanas see tru. Nawa for dis babes. Was even saying she is one of d most decent I never new she is preparing to join d que

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These Photos Depict "Fashion Madness" / Fair And White Gold Ultimate / Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.