Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Web Masters: How Much Will You Charge To Manage A Company's Website! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Masters: How Much Will You Charge To Manage A Company's Website! (3140 Views)

Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? / Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. / How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Masters: How Much Will You Charge To Manage A Company's Website! by Abujafood: 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
This question is important to me please give honest answers. If a company approached you to manage their website, how much are you willing to charge to manage it?
Re: Web Masters: How Much Will You Charge To Manage A Company's Website! by calibus(m): 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
Try to know what the site is all about first...

My OP: as a freelance 35k/1 month- 3times updates per week

As a full time: min of 50k pending on the company

Full time for a newspaper company I will collect 100k f
Re: Web Masters: How Much Will You Charge To Manage A Company's Website! by Napolitano(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
for me, it's 10k per month minimum. if it's a magazine/blogging site, i'll charge 20k. Pls don't call it expensive, an in-house web administrator would charge nothing less than 50k per month as salary
Re: Web Masters: How Much Will You Charge To Manage A Company's Website! by yawatide(f): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
It depends on the amount and frequency of updates. 10K/month at a barest minimum sounds about right for small weekly updates though, IMHO. Your best bet would be to be put on retainer so that regardless of whether you make changes to the site, you still get paid. I usually tell my clients that this is a cheaper option as, when I am on a retainer it means that if you need something done, I attend to you first.

Good luck!
Re: Web Masters: How Much Will You Charge To Manage A Company's Website! by solid3(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2013
@Abujafood: It wld be difficult to give u a good suggestion since u did nt give specification about the website.

The price can be as low as N10,000 per month and as high as N40,000 per month depending on the content, number of pages, the graphics involved etc.

I rescide in Abuja too. You can reach me through:

kbafri @gmail.com
Re: Web Masters: How Much Will You Charge To Manage A Company's Website! by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2013
I don't think it's a function of money for me because the value of money is relative. I will first of all look at the company's profile and wherewithal, how deep their pocket is and how much of my time will be needed. After all this has been duly considered, then i am ready to negotiate. cheesy
Re: Web Masters: How Much Will You Charge To Manage A Company's Website! by miracle4(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2013
18k a month looks decent
Re: Web Masters: How Much Will You Charge To Manage A Company's Website! by ace1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
So was offered to do Banner changes, gallery uploads, articles and basic admin...every week. Abt 30 hrs per months. How much should I charge 4 dis?
Re: Web Masters: How Much Will You Charge To Manage A Company's Website! by databoy247(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
ace1: So was offered to do Banner changes, gallery uploads, articles and basic admin...every week. Abt 30 hrs per months. How much should I charge 4 dis?

Basic rates outside Nigeria is about $10 an hour for a professional, so you should be looking at about $300 a month...divide that by half and that should do for the Nigerian Market

1 Like

Re: Web Masters: How Much Will You Charge To Manage A Company's Website! by ace1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
databoy247:

Basic rates outside Nigeria is about $10 an hour for a professional, so you should be looking at about $300 a month...divide that by half and that should do for the Nigerian Market

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With MyBB forum software? / How To Rank Your Blog Articles On Search Engine First Page Within 30 Minutes / Google Adsense Eligibility Checker Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.