Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Learn And Earn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn And Earn (706 Views)

Learn And Earn At The Same Time / Learn And Earn With Brian Tracy & Others At The Success University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn And Earn by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
"Profits are better than wages. Wages make you a living; profits give you a fortune."-Jim Rohn.

Use your time (on the web) effectively!!!

Create passive streams of income through simplified affiliate marketing

iLA (cross-platform app)

iLA (The Inspired Living Application) is a one of a kind, cutting edge mobile application that makes it possible for the average person to profit from the exploding mobile application industry. iLA has done something that has never been done before. We have combined three multi-billion dollar industries to create a viral phenomenon, and you are in a unique position at the beginning of it all.

iLA has created a powerful mobile platform that delivers unparalleled personal development content to anyone that wants to reach new levels of success in life. Topics include:

Goal setting

Time Management

Personal development

Business development

Leadership development

Wealth building and financial management

Personal motivation and more
Re: Learn And Earn by gbenger(m): 3:08am On Feb 19, 2013
this is passive income on the rise which lots of people do not know about however thanks for joining the revolution to making the difference in others. Got other similar programs in my signature for REAL as well. God bless
Re: Learn And Earn by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
gbenger: this is passive income on the rise which lots of people do not know about however thanks for joining the revolution to making the difference in others. Got other similar programs in my signature for REAL as well. God bless

thanks for your comment, however I checked your IBO toolbox & profile, what excatly do you do to make money online?
the iLA that am introducing to folks does not work with LR/perfect money and all those easily scammed e-money stuff. It will be better to inform the NL community (a brief intro) rather than directing them sheepishly to a free web-tool and un-verified claims of withdrawal.

iLA is well established in the US and I am an authorised business associate. Endorsing my post doesnt not really
mean we are on the same page. (I dont mean to to rude)

Thank you.

.... 'He who follows the crowd will surely get NO further than the crowd'. - Albert Einstein
Re: Learn And Earn by Dmanky(m): 12:09am On Feb 20, 2013
further enlightment will clear d doubts. Hw cn dt program b feasible n possess potential 4 profits. W r curious about ur program,pls give us more details.Thanks.here is my email;manky380@yahoo.com
Re: Learn And Earn by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 20, 2013
Dmanky: further enlightment will clear d doubts. Hw cn dt program b feasible n possess potential 4 profits. W r curious about ur program,pls give us more details.Thanks.here is my email;manky380@yahoo.com

The app (iLA) delivers weekly motivational content from the industry's best (Z.Ziglar,S.Covey,J.Rohn,N.Hill......)
In addition to weekly content, iLA has other powerful features.
You make extra income passively.
The app’s built-in features kick-star you right away and you can begin to earn as you learn.
The app is NOT FREE (precious stones are NOT found on the surface)!!!

To learn more about the income opportunity click the ‘Compensation’ tab on the website displayed on my signature below.

"To attract attractive people, you must be attractive. To attract powerful people, you must be powerful. To attract committed people, you must be committed. Instead of going to work on them, you go to work on yourself. If you become, you can attract." - J. Rohn

(1) (Reply)

I Will Defend The Naira With Reserves- Sanusi / Nigeria We Are Nearly There O / Make Money Via Survey And Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.