Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Patience Ozorkwo Talks About Being A Widow! I Don't Even Remember Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozorkwo Talks About Being A Widow! I Don't Even Remember Sex (823 Views)

I Am 35yrs Old, Am A Widow , I Need A Mature Man For Love Affairs / ''ladies Don't Even Care That I Am Married, They Still Crave My Attention''; IK / Nkem Owoh In Land Tussle With Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patience Ozorkwo Talks About Being A Widow! I Don't Even Remember Sex by henrydeelinkag(m): 6:10am On Feb 19, 2013
I don't even remember s*x. I have the right to remarry but I don't want to. So, why think about it. It is when you set your mind at it that you begin to desire it. I have erased it from my mind. When I see young people in love calling themselves 'honey', I just ignore it and move on. I don't even remember s*x because God has made me to be very busy. I am attending one function or the other. Even if I am in a relationship with a man, the man won`t feel much of me because I am very busy. Look at some young girls who are married, they don't give enough time to their families, how much less an old woman like me. By God`s grace I am very busy. You can't even bring it, once you bring it I cut you off'.

She also said she is lucky because none of her husband's family members disturb her. A lot of men want to marry her, but because they are married she sends them back to their wives. As a matter of fact, she does not want to remarry.

http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/02/patience-ozorkwo-talks-about-being.html?m=1

Re: Patience Ozorkwo Talks About Being A Widow! I Don't Even Remember Sex by Kaxmytex(m): 7:47am On Feb 19, 2013
henry/deelinkag:
I don't even remember s*x. I have the right to remarry but I don't want to. So, why think about it. It is when you set your mind at it that you begin to desire it. I have erased it from my mind. When I see young people in love calling themselves 'honey', I just ignore it and move on. I don't even remember s*x because God has made me to be very busy. I am attending one function or the other. Even if I am in a relationship with a man, the man won`t feel much of me because I am very busy. Look at some young girls who are married, they don't give enough time to their families, how much less an old woman like me. By God`s grace I am very busy. You can't even bring it, once you bring it I cut you off'.

She also said she is lucky because none of her husband's family members disturb her. A lot of men want to marry her, but because they are married she sends them back to their wives. As a matter of fact, she does not want to remarry.

http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/02/patience-ozorkwo-talks-about-being.html?m=1
[size=28pt]indeed,diz woman iz very buzy...2 b sending married men back 2 dere wives afta she don bang dem finish,no b smal job o.....
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

I Am Totally Healed Of Cancer – Vast (bracket) / Photos: Iyanya's Arrival In London + Meet And Greet With Fans / Uti Nwachukwu & Helen Paul Cover Redsheet Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.