Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,399 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

PHOTOS: Wizkid & Girlfriendmake Public Appearancestogether Calls Her His 'miss' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Wizkid & Girlfriendmake Public Appearancestogether Calls Her His 'miss' (1876 Views)

Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e / IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) / Photos: Wizkid Parties With Girlfiend At Hennessy Artistry Club Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Wizkid & Girlfriendmake Public Appearancestogether Calls Her His 'miss' by extragud(m): 6:47am On Feb 19, 2013
Star boy Wizzy has been away in the UK working on music for his StarBoy Mix-tape since early January. During this time, the music superstar has revealed another side of his persona - the devoted boyfriend!

Via a series of tweets and
instagram photos, Wizkid has
disclosed the identity of his
girlfriend; her name is Tania
Omotayo Teller.

The first official sighting of Tania
was at the Chris Brown concert in
Lagos during the Christmas
holiday. At that point, he referred
to her as “My homie T“.
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid & Girlfriendmake Public Appearancestogether Calls Her His 'miss' by kaffy4tope(m): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2013
In case it find itz way to d first page, let d haterz knw am d first to??
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid & Girlfriendmake Public Appearancestogether Calls Her His 'miss' by Tyche(m): 7:28am On Feb 19, 2013
kaffy4tope: In case it find itz way to d first page, let d haterz knw am d first to??

You could be right bro
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid & Girlfriendmake Public Appearancestogether Calls Her His 'miss' by Kaxmytex(m): 7:29am On Feb 19, 2013
kaffy4tope: In case it find itz way to d first page, let d haterz knw am d first to??
complete am make u get 10month ban free of charge
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid & Girlfriendmake Public Appearancestogether Calls Her His 'miss' by Kaxmytex(m): 7:31am On Feb 19, 2013
[size=28pt]i still dey watch d gal o[/size]
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid & Girlfriendmake Public Appearancestogether Calls Her His 'miss' by seedord247(m): 7:57am On Feb 19, 2013
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]i still dey watch d gal o[/size]

You sabi am from anywhere?
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid & Girlfriendmake Public Appearancestogether Calls Her His 'miss' by Popowaa: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2013
They look good together
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid & Girlfriendmake Public Appearancestogether Calls Her His 'miss' by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
I pity any broke guy wey go mistakenly say hi to dis girl , the kin insult she will rain on you. You will have no choice again but to commit suicide. Unless you be chris brown
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid & Girlfriendmake Public Appearancestogether Calls Her His 'miss' by Tyche(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
uihebom: I pity any broke guy wey go mistakenly say hi to dis girl , the kin insult she will rain on you. You will have no choice again but to commit suicide. Unless you be chris brown

Insecurity
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid & Girlfriendmake Public Appearancestogether Calls Her His 'miss' by oluwadare26(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
uihebom: I pity any broke guy wey go mistakenly say hi to dis girl , the kin insult she will rain on you. You will have no choice again but to commit suicide. Unless you be chris brown

on top wetin? 4get! Na my intro go finish her...
I'm Chales Ovia... The only son of Jim Ovia...my mum is lara ovia..the immediate sister of Adenuga..
Re: PHOTOS: Wizkid & Girlfriendmake Public Appearancestogether Calls Her His 'miss' by NessaFresh(f): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
oluwadare26:

on top wetin? 4get! Na my intro go finish her...
I'm Chales Ovia... The only son of Jim Ovia...my mum is lara ovia..the immediate sister of Adenuga..

LoooooL thank God I no like money too much

(1) (Reply)

SEE Pastor Chris Okotie's Reaction To Alleged Affair With Delphine / Comedian I Go Die Smoky In New Photo Shoot Online / Comedian Princess Turns Cook In UNILAG/LUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.