Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why? (778 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why? by natmike(m): 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2008
Hello.
My Fellow Nigerians.Am highly annoyed wit my Spirit Man abt hw our country (NIGERIA).Cant we make our country to been like dis fellow foreign countries.I have dis strong feelings in Mind that If our country will b like this foreign countries.We will nat b taking risk by flying on the air.If the Lord is nt on our side we might b smite by the enemies.Lets Called Christ The Saviour to touch the hearts of our heads and withdraw their rests to make our Country to b like here.Am praying.
Re: Why? by TheSly: 12:21am On Mar 15, 2008
U r a frustrated being. . . .what is the meaning of this nostalgic thread of urs? undecided
U realize this is a romance section? undecided
Re: Why? by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 15, 2008
That was too harsh.
Re: Why? by natmike(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

You r a frustrated being. . . .what is the meaning of this nostalgic thread of urs? undecided
You realize this is a romance section? undecided
Thanks for the insult.That was a mistake.Thanks a billion thanks.
Re: Why? by 2dye4(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2008
@poster: good question, but please save it for oprah!
Re: Why? by Encomium(m): 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2008
The main problem with our great country Nigeria is that we have syncophants and chalatants as self-imposed leaders and what do you expect from than to be a mediocre. God will surely see us through.

(1) (Reply)

Are All The Arguments Really Necessary! / " The Difference Between God And Allah " / My Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.