Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone (1629 Views)

Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service / Photos Showing The History Of Blackberry! / Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone by mj(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2013
Nigeria’s Largest online mobile phone mart – Parktelonline on its commitment to be the number one choice of Nigerians in the purchase of smartphones and tablets has slash the price of the Blackberry Z10 phone to ₦150,000.
Read more: www.blog./2013/02/19/parktelonline-slashes-prize-of-blackberry-z10-smartphone/
Re: Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone by walcolm(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
Parktel should go to h3ll. all the major networks and jumia are selling for 100k

only m.umus wil buy from you guys

1 Like

Re: Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone by Francheezy(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2013
dem dey mad, wen netw0rks nd jumia dey sel 4 100k, dem c0me slash am t0 150k.n0 sane pers0n iz g0na buy it at dat price..
Sprice Splash my butt0ckS
Re: Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone by mj(m): 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
walcolm: Parktel should go to h3ll. all the major networks and jumia are selling for 100k

only m.umus wil buy from you guys
The smartphone can also be pre-ordered at a price of ₦98,000 only and you a get a free phone worth ₦10,000 with it, Pay N20,000 non refundable deposit and balance of N78, 000 will be paid up at the point of collection, a free phone will be giving in addition to the Blackberry Z10.
Read more details on the blog sir.
The price for 150K are those that want it now, 98K pre-order, the companies you are referring to are charging 100K for pre-order.
Re: Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone by walcolm(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
y u nor talk that one before nah cheesy...you just put that headline there like that.
Re: Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone by walcolm(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2013
this is the first time i'm hearing of this company but they claim they have been around for 10yrs....if they have really been around that long i'm sure i would have heard of them and that makes me worried about pre-ordering from them
Re: Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone by mj(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
walcolm: this is the first time i'm hearing of this company but they claim they have been around for 10yrs....if they have really been around that long i'm sure i would have heard of them and that makes me worried about pre-ordering from them
Parktel Internation Limited has been there for long, ParktetOnline is the online marketing arm of Parktel International Limited which started last year, we are committed in providing mobile devices at an unbeatable price for Nigerians, all our products have warranty on them.
Re: Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone by francis247(m): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2013
mj: Nigeria’s Largest online mobile phone mart – Parktelonline on its commitment to be the number one choice of Nigerians in the purchase of smartphones and tablets has slash the price of the Blackberry Z10 phone to ₦150,000.
Read more: www.blog./2013/02/19/parktelonline-slashes-prize-of-blackberry-z10-smartphone/
OP, y u kom dey lie say dem slash de price na?... deceitful topic. Was expecting to see 50k. *spits on thread* Mtcheeew...
Re: Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone by walcolm(m): 7:51am On Feb 20, 2013
mj:
Parktel Internation Limited has been there for long, ParktetOnline is the online marketing arm of Parktel International Limited which started last year, we are committed in providing mobile devices at an unbeatable price for Nigerians, all our products have warranty on them.

on the website, the company claims they are the largest online phone sellers and that statement is a lie by a very long margin. so i'm not sure i want to pull out my card to drop 20k as pre-order amount to a company that will lie blatantly about themselves on the internet especially when others are taking pre-orders for the same product at no money down.

you guys want people to pay you 20k for a phone you will sell at 12k less than your competitors. Sounds fishy to me and its even worse because you international company's physical address is otigba market in Ikeja
Re: Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone by Francheezy(m): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2013
parktel...make una g0 parkshyt.
Re: Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone by Techwriter: 9:02am On Feb 20, 2013
walcolm:

on the website, the company claims they are the largest online phone sellers and that statement is a lie by a very long margin. so i'm not sure i want to pull out my card to drop 20k as pre-order amount to a company that will lie blatantly about themselves on the internet especially when others are taking pre-orders for the same product at no money down.

you guys want people to pay you 20k for a phone you will sell at 12k less than your competitors. Sounds fishy to me and its even worse because you international company's physical address is otigba market in Ikeja

So where were you expecting to find the biggest mobile phone shop in Nigeria? Outside computer village right? You must be a clown. All the major dealers are concentrated there. Ask any dealer about Parktel, they have been selling on wholesale from the onset of the mobile phone business in Nigeria.

Check the prices of phones on other online dealers website you are talking about and compare it wt , the difference will shock u
Re: Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone by mj(m): 9:39am On Feb 20, 2013
walcolm:

Hello Mr. Walcolm, thanks for the response, am offering you a deal, Go and pre-order the Z10, don't pay anything (select pay on delivery), when the phone arrives, I'll call you to come pick it up or we deliver to you at your doorstep (pay on delivery) + a free phone.
Mind you Parktelonline has an office in VI and Abuja as well, Parktelonline gave out an Android phone to the woman who predicted the outcome of the Nations cup final (first to predict correctly) on its facebook page, and also gave out a phone just this Monday to the winner of last week question still on its facebook page. You can read more @ www.blog./2013/02/14/parktelonline-facebook-predict-and-win-contest-winner-emerges/
What I want from you? When you receive the Z10 phone + the free phone, I want a testimony from you on this same page, accept my Deal?
Re: Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone by walcolm(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2013
Techwriter:

So where were you expecting to find the biggest mobile phone shop in Nigeria? Outside computer village right? You must be a clown. All the major dealers are concentrated there. Ask any dealer about Parktel, they have been selling on wholesale from the onset of the mobile phone business in Nigeria.

Check the prices of phones on other online dealers website you are talking about and compare it wt , the difference will shock u

mj:
Hello Mr. Walcolm, thanks for the response, am offering you a deal, Go and pre-order the Z10, don't pay anything (select pay on delivery), when the phone arrives, I'll call you to come pick it up or we deliver to you at your doorstep (pay on delivery) + a free phone.
Mind you Parktelonline has an office in VI and Abuja as well, Parktelonline gave out an Android phone to the woman who predicted the outcome of the Nations cup final (first to predict correctly) on its facebook page, and also gave out a phone just this Monday to the winner of last week question still on its facebook page. You can read more @ www.blog./2013/02/14/parktelonline-facebook-predict-and-win-contest-winner-emerges/
What I want from you? When you receive the Z10 phone + the free phone, I want a testimony from you on this same page, accept my Deal?

compare your response to the response of the OP. unless you're a very dumb person, you'll realize how foolish you are.

it is not a very big deal to shut up when you have nothing intelligent to say. the OP was marketing his firm and he has been called out severally by myself and some other posters. at every point, he has made effort to provide clarity and explain himself further. those are traits of someone genuinely interested in attracting potential customers to his business and build his credibility.

you didn't have to put your nose in what's not your business
Re: Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone by walcolm(m): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2013
mj:

i like your deal and i think i will take you up on it.

Thanks for keeping a cool head and providing clarifications as required
Re: Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone by walcolm(m): 10:32am On Feb 20, 2013
@OP,

i have now placed the pre-order as advised in your last post

Cheers
Re: Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone by mj(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2013
Thanks for the order, we'll contact you when the phone is available, but you can stand a chance to win fantastic prices, see our promos by liking our facebook page. Thanks once again.
Re: Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone by mj(m): 11:11am On Feb 20, 2013
My deal is only to Mr. Walcolm, others can pre - order by making a deposit of 20K, and pay the remaining fee of 78K at the point of collection, we are giving free phone for the 1st three to pre-order it (no more free phone), we just decided to add Mr. Walcolm to it. Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2013
A phone that isn't worth even 50k undecided
Re: Parktelonline Slashes Prize Of Blackberry Z10 Smartphone by Ameboperoo(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
info: A phone that isn't worth even 50k undecided
i wonder o

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Android Phone To Blackberry, Jarva And Android Device. I.e 3 In 1 / TSTV Set To Give Out 5,000 Free Decoders To The Public. / INTERNSHIP Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.