Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,585 members, 7,770,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:25 AM

Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan (65031 Views)

Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan / Mtn Blackberry Plan Is Now N1000 A Month- instead of N1500 / Can Airtel Blackberry Plan Be Used On Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by hooged: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2011
The new Etisalat BlackBerry® Complete Plan offers and Option-in codes are as follows:

PLAN OFFERS:

Internet Browsing
,  1 web-based email account (yahoo, gmail, MSN, etc).
Social Networking (facebook, twitter)
Instant Messaging on yahoo messenger, MSN messenger, google talk.
BlackBerry Messenger (BBM)
BlackBerry email (user@etisalatng.blackberry.com)
BlackBerry App World.

Opting in:
S/N PLAN ACTIVATING CODES PRICES
1 BlackBerry Complete Daily *499*3*2# N100

2 BlackBerry Complete weekly *499*3*1# N500

3 BlackBerry Complete monthly *499*3# N1,500

competition all the way
http://nigeriatelecomnews..com/2011/11/etisalat-nigeria-introduces-blackberry.html?spref=fb
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by LordReed(m): 4:14am On Nov 21, 2011
WoW! I just checked out their website and it is really true!

Omce again Glo has forced the networks to significantly drop down prices. This is great.

Does anyone know if Etisalat's plans are capped and what limit it is?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by hooged: 7:20am On Nov 21, 2011
Lord_Reed:

WoW! I just checked out their website and it is really true!

Omce again Glo has forced the networks to significantly drop down prices. This is great.

Does anyone know if Etisalat's plans are capped and what limit it is?
once its not stated there i guess its unlimit , ETI ROCK
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by walcolm(m): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2011
i guess the days of cheap BIS are finally here
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by BBM: 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2011
i dont lik these, the price should remain @3k, now our gals no go let person hear word again, mehn BB pingers on the loose ooo
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by femzy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2011
RIM has dropped her rates Worldwide; i wonder what Airtel is still waiting for
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2011
Na wa oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh undecided
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by Slim101(m): 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2011
I think Airtel is the worst among th lot. I subribed for my monthly BIS on November 1st, used it for only two days and it was suspended. I've called their customer service over 40 times and they keep telling me it will be restored. The month is almost over and it's yet to b restored. Competition is a very vital thing when it comes to enterprise like this. I'll soon flush my Air[size=4pt]Hell[/size] tel line and return to my MTN.
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by benzion72(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2011
Is the Data capp still unlimited and does it cover blackberry protect. Glo comonth did not cover Blackberry protect an essential application

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by xreal: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2011
oh, ok.

Now the charges are same with that in the u.k; Nigerians, expect nothing lesser.

Competition is good for the consumer.
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by tcutie: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2011
@slim101 you even used yours(airtel) for 2days I didn't even get to use mine at all and wasn't resolved,
As per the etisalat it with unlimited download both bb social and complete check their twitter handle, but of late their network is rubbish hope it get better.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by maclatunji: 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2011
hooged:

The new Etisalat BlackBerry® Complete Plan offers and Option-in codes are as follows:

PLAN OFFERS:

Internet Browsing
,  [b]1 web-based email account (yahoo, gmail, MSN, etc).[/b]Social Networking (facebook, twitter)
Instant Messaging on yahoo messenger, MSN messenger, google talk.
BlackBerry Messenger (BBM)
BlackBerry email (user@etisalatng.blackberry.com)
BlackBerry App World.

Opting in:
S/N PLAN ACTIVATING CODES PRICES
1 BlackBerry Complete Daily *499*3*2# N100

2 BlackBerry Complete weekly *499*3*1# N500

3 BlackBerry Complete monthly *499*3# N1,500

competition all the way
http://nigeriatelecomnews..com/2011/11/etisalat-nigeria-introduces-blackberry.html?spref=fb

Is it me or allowing just 1 web-based email account is a serious limitation? It is just like the MTN one that came-out. Competition for GSM services in Nigeria is just crazy at the moment. Advertising agencies must be ROFL to the bank!
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by Sike(m): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2011
A Real Competition Indeed! ILoveIt
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by deor03(m): 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2011
I thought some guys are arguing against:

1. Librelization of the downstream oil sector
2. Privatization of the Power Sector.

Look at competition among just 4 players in the telecoms sector and consumers are enjoying

Look closely at what is happening in the aviation sector, with good plans, you can fly anywhere in Nigeria with less than 10,000 ( I will rather take that that the most expensive and convenient Night Bus)
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by Wexelion(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2011
BBM:

i dont lik these, the price should remain @3k, now our gals no go let person hear word again, mehn BB pingers on the loose ooo

lol
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by walcolm(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2011
femzy:

RIM has dropped her rates Worldwide; i wonder what Airtel is still waiting for

pls dont discuss airtel in this place, we are talking about real gsm network providers.

RIMM dropping rates has nothing to do with BIS charge, the amount RIM charges the networks is complete peanuts compared to the money they make.

data cost is a function of internet infrastructure available in a country. nigeria now has about 3 fibre optics terminating here and connecting us to the rest of the work, that is what is driving the cost down. remember Glo owns one of the 3 cables and can afford to push the envelope to edge out competition
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by room702(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2011
deor03:

I thought some guys are arguing against:

1. Librelization of the downstream oil sector
2. Privatization of the Power Sector.

Look at competition among just 4 players in the telecoms sector and consumers are enjoying

Look closely at what is happening in the aviation sector, with good plans, you can fly anywhere in Nigeria with less than 10,000 ( I will rather take that that the most expensive and convenient Night Bus)

please tell them
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by myibnosen(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2011
Na god do am
Make una thank God
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by ebealways: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2011
is it true that blackberry suspended branded blackberry phone from working in nigeria, this it the information that i got from airtel office surulere last week friday, i cant ping on my bb phone, they told me that blackberry official came to their office to complain that they will be cutting connections with branded bb phones, i mean phones brought in from uk and us.
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by COMPAQ(m): 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2011
Etisalat has also slightly reduced the data plans for their Easyblaze service. it is now more in line with the networks and I must admit (though it's still early days yet) that it appears to be on average 2-4 times faster than MTN, which is the best where I am.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by ignis: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2011
Plesae. Does etisalat have 3G network?
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2011
hope MTN is taking cue from this. MTN needs to sit up. how can we be paying 3k monthly for BIS and 1k weekly for BBweek.
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2011
Etisalat rocks! they gave me 30% of what i spent in the last thirty days. i got 1,100 naira free recharge sent to my fone. How nice. wink
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by kingsilly(m): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2011
ignis:

Plesae. Does etisalat have 3G network?
in my area yes.dont knw abt urz
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by tayoast(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2011
RICHIE BOI:

hope MTN is taking cue from this. MTN needs to sit up. how can we be paying 3k monthly for BIS and 1k weekly for BBweek.

MTN already dropped theirs as well nao
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2011
Etisalat BBM, does it include downloading
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by donugapi(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2011
I dey go change my BB to etisalat this afternoon, God punish mtn

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by desperatem(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2011
This is what i have been waiting for thank God. i am done with Glo network finally angry, they sucks grin grin. Etisalat you rock. i hope its not like the fucking Glo grin grin grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by JAZES(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2011
donugapi:

I dey go change my BB to etisalat this afternoon, God punish mtn

MTN don drop their own too na smiley smiley smiley
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by ignis: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2011
Etisalat, The best connection
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by Konnektions146(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2011
hopin for the better, but 1 e mail is far enough limitation,
i would rather use an android and connect as much e mail -office e mails, personals etc
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by slackjack(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2011
benzion72:

Is the Data capp still unlimited and does it cover blackberry protect. Glo comonth did not cover Blackberry protect an essential application

The Etisalat Blackberry Complete has unlimited data usage and it also offers the Blackberry protect.

Way to go guys!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know / Superd D1 Thread / Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.