Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,079 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Your Thought On Importing Kim Kardashian With 75million Naira - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Thought On Importing Kim Kardashian With 75million Naira (591 Views)

Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert / Kim Kardashian With Sore Lip After Jetting Back From Her Gulf Visit (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Thought On Importing Kim Kardashian With 75million Naira by BedLam: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2013
Don't quote me yet! I am strongly convinced that Darey Art Alade does not earn 15million naira a year! why would he happy-go-luckily import Kim with half a million green backs? I know its not my business, but hey! somebody must talk! not that Kim is a musician, crack jokes or something. according to sources (cos I can't pay a hundred K for that) she didnt spend up to 2hrs, in that case, let's. call it a flash. what was his motive of bringing Kim? I'm sure he didn't gain a dime. 75million naira no be beans o.......how far? the show would have been more gracious without kim, what a Kim can do a Nigerian can do better.

1 Like

Re: Your Thought On Importing Kim Kardashian With 75million Naira by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 20, 2013
What i have learnt in kim k's visit to nigeria is that if a 45 second 'hey naija' can attract 78 million naira or below,i will only talk when necessary and disengage my self with petty,unproductive conversation(s) that will not enrich my account and will not criticize anyone because her critics now look stewpeed.their criticisms just ended as personal opinions and sterotypes,while others were busy making themselves feel horney with the s33x tape,she is in america,back with her family and smiling to the bank.therefore,if i must talk,it must be on something that will add value to my life financially,intellectually,spiritually and otherwise.apparently critics will never see beyond the s3x tape

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Racy Magazine Cover / Omotola Makes Time Magazine World's 100 Most Influential People / Which Of These Celebrities Do You Think Will Still Be Relevant In 5 Years Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.