Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,720 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Masturbation Is It A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masturbation Is It A Sin? (749 Views)

Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? / Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation Is It A Sin? by Godsun2013(m): 11:14am On Feb 19, 2013
The bible we say is our standard, that is no matter what we will follow the commandment in it. What are the commandment in the bible? According to the Ten commandment in (Exodus 20 vs 1-17) the place for masturbation was not there. So this will take me back to my question is masturbation a sin? Please give me facts and bible ref cos so many are involve in the act.[b]The bible we say is our standard, that is no matter what we will follow the commandment in it. What are the commandment in the bible? According to the Ten commandment in (Exodus 20 vs 1-17) the place for masturbation was not there. So this will take me back to my question is masturbation a sin? Please give me facts and bible ref cos so many are involve in the act.[/b]The bible we say is our standard, that is no matter what we will follow the commandment in it. What are the commandment in the bible? According to the Ten commandment in (Exodus 20 vs 1-17) the place for masturbation was not there. So this will take me back to my question is masturbation a sin? Please give me facts and bible ref cos so many are involve in the act.
Re: Masturbation Is It A Sin? by chukwuinya: 11:28am On Feb 19, 2013
@op what is self service?
Re: Masturbation Is It A Sin? by Godsun2013(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2013
chukwuinya: @op what is self service?
na having sex alone. Mas-tur-ba-tion
Re: Masturbation Is It A Sin? by martinseme: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
it is a big sin which when you indulge in it give room to demons to posses you. Here is how it happens, your body is supposed to be the temple of the holy spirit of God and He can only dwell in a holy body.when you indulge in self service which is an unnatural sexual act by imaging erotic thoughts or viewing such, you are commiting the graveous sin of lust against your own temple(body),the holy spirit will immediately depart from you and this gives rooms to demons to enter your temple and then you will begin to manifest the attribute of such demons and commit more sins.then your name will be erased from the book of life in heaven and if you die at such a time without repentance you will surely end up in hell forever.
Re: Masturbation Is It A Sin? by onetrack(m): 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
martinseme: it is a big sin which when you indulge in it give room to demons to posses you. Here is how it happens, your body is supposed to be the temple of the holy spirit of God and He can only dwell in a holy body.when you indulge in self service which is an unnatural sexual act by imaging erotic thoughts or viewing such, you are commiting the graveous sin of lust against your own temple(body),the holy spirit will immediately depart from you and this gives rooms to demons to enter your temple and then you will begin to manifest the attribute of such demons and commit more sins.then your name will be erased from the book of life in heaven and if you die at such a time without repentance you will surely end up in hell forever.

While I'm an atheist and therefore I view masturbation as perfectly normal and natural, I'd like to see your SCRIPTURAL justification for saying that self-pleasure is forbidden or sinful in the Bible. Anything which is considered sinful for Christians must be directly and clearly stated, because to suggest that God left some things unclear would be saying that God deliberately confuses people.
Re: Masturbation Is It A Sin? by Ubenedictus(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
onetrack:

While I'm an atheist and therefore I view masturbation as perfectly normal and natural, I'd like to see your SCRIPTURAL justification for saying that self-pleasure is forbidden or sinful in the Bible. Anything which is considered sinful for Christians must be directly and clearly stated, because to suggest that God left some things unclear would be saying that God deliberately confuses people.
hahaha
Re: Masturbation Is It A Sin? by martinseme: 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
you may as well ask me if being an atheist is a sin or not since its also not written in the bible that if onetrack doesnt worship and fear God he will not make heaven but end up in hell
Re: Masturbation Is It A Sin? by achinaboy(m): 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
[quote author=martinseme]it is a big sin which when you indulge in it give room to demons to posses you. Here is how it happens, your body is supposed to be the temple of the holy spirit of God and He can only dwell in a holy body.when you indulge in self service which is an unnatural sexual act by imaging erotic thoughts or viewing such, you are commiting the graveous sin of lust against your own temple(body),the holy spirit will immediately depart from you and this gives rooms to demons to enter your temple and then you will begin to manifest the attribute of such demons and commit more sins.then your name will be erased from the book of life in heaven and if you die at such a time without repentance you will surely end up in hell forever.[/quote

,,,, , , ,, time to grow up and passon theses stories to ur kids
Re: Masturbation Is It A Sin? by onetrack(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
martinseme: you may as well ask me if being an atheist is a sin or not since its also not written in the bible that if onetrack doesnt worship and fear God he will not make heaven but end up in hell

I neither worship nor fear the god you claim, because even if it did exist, I would consider it to be evil.

(1) (Reply)

The Cure For Spiritual Weariness / Will More People Go To Hell Than Heaven? / Did Adam And Eve Have Belly-Buttons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.