Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Static Websites for Small Businesses - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Static Websites for Small Businesses (489 Views)

Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria / Nollywood Is Now Developing Websites For Movies! / 5 Web Design Blunders Of Small Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Static Websites for Small Businesses by ace1(m): 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
I'm a bit free now and looking forward to help design STATIC websites for businesses that want web presence but have a small budget. I would do a custom design for a small fee.

Below are the conditions that have to be met by interested persons or businesses:
• I won’t be responsible for hosting the site or registering the domain name. Interested individuals or businesses should purchase Hosting and domain names on their own or contact any of the webhost providers on this forum.
• Provide me with textual content and should be in Microsoft’s Word “.doc” or “.docx” format and arranged according to the pages of the website (e.g About Us, Our Services, Clientele, Contact Us etc.).
• Website should be a maximum of 5pages
• Images should be of high quality and should be jpegs or png
• Once the design mock-up presented is approved, I won’t make any changes. will charge extra for any further changes made

Completed sites would be sent as a zipped file via email

Interested people can reach me by sending an email to: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(1) (Reply)

Know What It Takes To Be A Successful Blogger / Php User / The First Nigerian Pressdoc Press Room On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.