Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters (26748 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos / Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by damas60(m): 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
Medical sources at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital have revealed that Big Brother Africa singing sensation Oluwabimpe Susan Harvey aka "Goldie" died of Intracranial hemorrhage as a result of hypertension.

Several of the sources told Saharareporters exclusively that Mrs. Harvey had bleeding in her brain which could be attributed to hypertension.

The confirmation put to rest earlier speculation by her managers and fans that she died of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) as a result of her long journey from the Grammy's Award in the US.

One of our sources said that they could not immediately determine if drugs consumption triggered the excessive amount of bleeding that killed her as it was rare for someone her age to die of stroke.

The medical source stated that a toxicology test would be required to find out if her death was caused by drugs, a process that would likely take months as conclusive tests could only be conducted outside Nigeria.

The pop singer died on Valentine day shortly after returning from the US.

The cause of death has been a source of speculation and resentment as her fans, and friends objected to suggestions that she might have died due to drug addiction.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/995789_GOLDIES_DEATH_CERTIFICATE_jpgff0d344f460b9ced9ba3f20c320f8c44

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/nigerian-pop-singer-susan-goldie-harvey-died-stroke-pathologists

1 Like

Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Olugbenger(m): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
would this news ressurect her?
damas60: igerian Pop Singer Susan 'Goldie' Harvey Died Of Stroke-Pathologists
February 19, 2013 - 20:42 — siteadmin

caption:
Susan Oluwabimpe Harvey
By SaharaReporters, New York
Medical sources at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital have revealed that Big Brother Africa singing sensation Oluwabimpe Susan Harvey aka "Goldie" died of Intracranial hemorrhage as a result of hypertension.
Several of the sources told Saharareporters exclusively that Mrs. Harvey had bleeding in her brain which could be attributed to hypertension.
The confirmation put to rest earlier speculation by her managers and fans that she died of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) as a result of her long journey from the Grammy's Award in the US.
One of our sources said that they could not immediately determine if drugs consumption triggered the excessive amount of bleeding that killed her as it was rare for someone her age to die of stroke.

The medical source stated that a toxicology test would be required to find out if her death was caused by drugs, a process that would likely take months as conclusive tests could only be conducted outside Nigeria.
The pop singer died on Valentine day shortly after returning from the US.
The cause of death has been a source of speculation and resentment as her fans, and friends objected to suggestions that she might have died due to drug addiction.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by mployer(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by damas60(m): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
Saharah reporters. Dint u see it in the article

1 Like

Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Fesisko(m): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
wetin we go believe now?different stories everyday.may her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by DukeNija(m): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
Nawa O!
Which one is it?
Stroke, Drug addiction or blood clot(what's the name of dat..pluminary something)

I don't believe all these fake reports ojare.
Besides, will all these make them sack Arsene wenger??

10 Likes

Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Pygru: 12:19am On Feb 20, 2013
Ok

1 Like

Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by waleadex(m): 12:29am On Feb 20, 2013
Whatever the cause was,she's no more.Good or bad,there is always a story behind every person's death.R.I.P Goldie!!!
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by topchef: 12:43am On Feb 20, 2013
Whatever the cause of death is, RIP Goldie!
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by huninaija(f): 12:45am On Feb 20, 2013
For some strange reason, what lead to her death, doesn't just add up? How can a hail and perfectly healthy being just collapse due to a stroke?? undecided

There must be something they're not saying!
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by cyril83(m): 12:47am On Feb 20, 2013
When is her burial abeg? Boiz don tire of all these news.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 20, 2013
She is gone and gone forever.May her gentle soul rest in Perfect peace.Continue playing her music on my lappy 'Don't touch my body,dont my body,common girl don't touch my body.....'
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by talktimi(m): 12:50am On Feb 20, 2013
Hmmm, Dr Saharareporters don come again o. Anyways, what have happen e have already happen. R.I.P to Goldie
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by greatgod2012(f): 12:58am On Feb 20, 2013
Goldie died of this or that cant wake her up again, how i wish she can talk for herself what really killed her, but not possible...........anyway.....may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 20, 2013
Booking down this space till 2morrow..

I luv Goldie ohhhh, so moderators I don mention her name make una no ban me ohhh..

Too tired to comment, but by 2morrow I wuld be a celeb cuz d traffic for dis thread go be die!!!
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 20, 2013
SO MUCH FOR THE PLETHORA OF PSEUDO-E DOCTORS HAMMERING ABOUT DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS. LIKE YOU CAN MAKE A DIAGNOSIS WITHOUT SEEING THE PERSON

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 20, 2013

16 Likes

Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Egbagirl(f): 1:01am On Feb 20, 2013
huni_naija: For some strange reason, what lead to her death, doesn't just add up? How can a hail and perfectly healthy being just collapse due to a stroke?? undecided

There must be something they're not saying!

We do not know for sure that she was in health. We can only assume.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 20, 2013
I know that you guyz myt say dat am Deluded, Backward, an illiterate or a f00l, but in my opinion, when talks don dey too many for the reason of person death, Omo na Juju dem for don use kill am.. Dis is defo not Normal..

Aye mo le oooooh shocked Aye mo ni ika shocked *both in ekiti accent*

Well my advice now is for us to "ro" Oku Goldie (Juju proper and hand over cutlass to her spirit to find the killer)

Lol: I ain't reading a Nollywood script ohhhh

1 Like

Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by TUMIC(m): 1:06am On Feb 20, 2013
This is getting more interestingculating. tomorrow it may be Another Reporter or even Harry Potter telling us that She died of Journeytrocolesis Drugocoolisizim.
Goldie Don Surfer for this People hand.
Ho Death you have no SHAME.
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by hardywaltz(m): 1:07am On Feb 20, 2013
omo_to_dun:

My dear that's the problem. Just because she looks hale and hearty doesn't mean that she is. Both my uncle and mother were diagnosed with heart problems even though they looked fit and healthy. No one should play with their health. Constant medical check up is a must. As soon as I heard my mother's diagnosis, na so I run go do check up. As fit as I am, I was told that I had high cholesterol. These things are not written on one's forehead. That's why so many folks are seemingly healthy today and, suddenly, they slump and die the next day.
Its been a long while since I've read a reasonable post/responce on Nairaland. U hit the nail on d head.

5 Likes

Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 20, 2013

14 Likes

Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by YorubaOmoge: 1:15am On Feb 20, 2013
Why am I finding this story hard to believe?
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by TUMIC(m): 1:17am On Feb 20, 2013
Well Death is death
And she is dead so;
Let us live the dead dead
And let's stop trying to rise the dead from death.
Don't forget that death
Is awaiting every one
Because one day! Die
We must all surely DIE.
But before then,
Let us live
And live the dead, DEAD.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by folahann(m): 1:19am On Feb 20, 2013
Hope Sahara Reporters won't tell us a different story tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by phoneport(m): 1:26am On Feb 20, 2013
@TUMIC
WHY DON'T YOU GO TO THE LITERATURE SECTION, BECAUSE IT SEEMS YOU ARE VERY GOOD AT WRITING POEMS ON DEATH.
Ghosh!!!
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Eisenhower(m): 1:32am On Feb 20, 2013
Fesisko: wetin we go believe now?different stories everyday.anyway,may her gentle soul rest in peace.till we meet to part no more.
you and her go meet in the after life ?lipsrsealed undecided chai! you even know where she dey self wey you wan go meet her. omo take am easy ooooo!
Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by pomporiking: 1:32am On Feb 20, 2013
I have always hated sahara for their lies,buh I can believe dis story

1 Like

Re: Goldie Died Of Stroke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 20, 2013
omo_to_dun: ^
Thank you. I tend to make sense once every year. So my next sensible post should come around February 2014. grin
LOL grin WE SHALL WAIT PATIENTLY FOR IT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday / Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Santa Claus In Christmas Photos / Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.