Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Uniabuja Needs Help!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniabuja Needs Help!!! (13447 Views)

University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates / Uniabuja Part-time Form And Diploma Form Still On Sale. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by sammieone(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
Why is nobody saying anything to salvage the university of Abuja..(He school has been forcefully closed down since early December last year. A lot of stories and insinuation has been popping up but Federal Govt has been silence on this issue concerning Accreditation and Non- Accreditation of Courses. Its a shame on Federal govt that since several attempt has been made but no fruitful result. HELP! We cry for University of Abuja, Help! We cry for Nigeria Education system, Help! We cry for Nigerian Youth.

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by clinik: 1:52am On Feb 20, 2013
Arise o compatriot and help this failing state. Youth on the street, education is not working. Politician in Abuja, I won't blame you becos your children are schooling outside Nigeria, that's why u will want to see our Education system crumble. Do some thing else something Do you.

2 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by ifyalways(f): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2013
I feel you OP.I have family members affected as well.It hurts. sad
Starting all over again as a fresher when one was just a few months away from graduation.
Only in Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by teadrake(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
Thats signs of Failed government,i regret being born into this country.Callous leaders!!
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by Odunnu: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
ifyalways: I feel you OP.I have family members affected as well.It hurts. sad
Starting all over again as a fresher when one was just a few months away from graduation.
Only in Nigeria .
Is that the only option? sad!
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by kristana(f): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
Na wa oh. .i av a frend there too. .he kips complaining. .i op Fg interferes quickly.
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by victorazy(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
That one na school stwuuuuu!!!
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by kekakuz(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
Before you cry for help. Tell me how much did you pay for a C in ur last test. You think NUC is stupid to accredit that nonsense of a glorified secondary school. Thank God I pulled out on tyme.

5 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by Shedysworld(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
The case of uniabuja is so disheartnen, capital for that matter.
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by kaysy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
God is in control
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by outrage: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
kekakuz: Before you cry for help. Tell me how much did you pay for a C in ur last test. You think NUC is stupid to accredit that nonsense of a glorified secondary school. Thank God I pulled out on tyme.
Gbam
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by agbola(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
Lmao!!! if the dude that posted this beta be a parent to a uniabuja student. Cos posts like that is enough reasons for NUC to not accredit the school cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by mutoheer: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
teadrake: Thats signs of Failed government,i regret being born into this country.Callous leaders!!

Whose blame?
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by drealnamdy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
outrage:
Gbam

Are u guys morons or u re just retarded fools...wat has payin to get a C got to do with d topic and d situation @ hand...which uni doesn't pay to get high grades in Nigeria. Even d soo called private Uni. I personally feel d plight of dis students cos I hav once experienced such situation bac in my Uni days..I just pray d federal govt intervenes and solves dis problem to help dis youths cos d psychological trauma is unbearable..

2 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
The University is a Secondary school and the town (Gwagwalada) is really messed up!

I did my NYSC there and I lived there for some years...
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by tonididdy(m): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
agbola: Lmao!!! if the dude that posted this beta be a parent to a uniabuja student. Cos posts like that is enough reasons for NUC to not accredit the school cheesy grin
shey the OP grammar na wa.

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by drealnamdy(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
kekakuz: Before you cry for help. Tell me how much did you pay for a C in ur last test. You think NUC is stupid to accredit that nonsense of a glorified secondary school. Thank God I pulled out on tyme.

Mumuu....Are u guys morons or u re just slow fools...wat has payin to get a C got to do with d topic and d situation @ hand...which uni doesn't pay to get high grades in Nigeria. Even d soo called private Uni. I personally feel d plight of dis students cos I hav once experienced such situation bac in my Uni days..I just pray d federal govt intervenes and solves dis problem to help dis youths cos d psychological trauma is unbearable..
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by tonididdy(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
[quote author=Starting all over again as a fresher when one was just a few months away from graduation.
Only in Nigeria .[/quote] u kidding right?...what did they ever do to deserve that?
Accreditation Na Money Na...wetin uniabu dey wait for.settle NUC make una relax jor
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by Mavor: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
better go and right jamb again and enter accredited schools like maulag
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by outrage: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
drealnamdy:

Are u guys morons or u re just retarded fools...wat has payin to get a C got to do with d topic and d situation @ hand...which uni doesn't pay to get high grades in Nigeria. Even d soo called private Uni. I personally feel d plight of dis students cos I hav once experienced such situation bac in my Uni days..I just pray d federal govt intervenes and solves dis problem to help dis youths cos d psychological trauma is unbearable..
Dude put sentiments aside and speak for your self alone.

I never paid money for any grade in my school and I can speak for my colleagues as well.

8 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by Fadelex(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
The case of dis school is a joke, hw could they tell a medical student dat has spent 10years in skl to go bck to Biology or botany dept?? D engineering courses are nt accredited and they kept admitting students every year... The Governing council of the school are all supposed to be sacked cuz they've only succeded in governing failure.... As for students, u beta stage mother of all rally because that's d only way you can get attention... Trek frm gwags to Aso villa.... May God help you people
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by SOUTHSOUTH1: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
JUST IMAGINE A UNIVERSITY IN THE CAPITAL OF NIGERIA.
CAN YOU IMAGINE A NIGERIA CAPITAL UNIVERSITY, A UNIVERSITY THAT SURPOSE TO BE NUMBER ONE IN NIGERIA.

COMPARE THAT UNIVERSITY TO THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY IN THE CAPITAL OF GHANA NOT TO TALK OF USA!

IT'S A SHAME TO THIS NATION.

2 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by dadicvila(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
Well I will always advice any of M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ young friends to first seek detailed info about their course of study before seeking admission in any institution,If i remember what I went through in NDU it makes me sad,so much wasted years,I know where I would have been today,well I still thankGod....GEJ should personally intervene,its laughable that a university like Uniabj is having accreditation problems,just imagine RIO or CAIRO university having problems,some things can only happen in Naija
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by Bluemosquito(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
------------------Grabs popcorn starts watching in 3D. Let me see how the students wil handle this!---------------
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by chreldb(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
I find it rather amusing and unbelievable that the university of Abuja, a federal University situated in the FCT would be going through these circumstance. With all the money pumped into infrastructure in the FCT I wonder why its University has been left in such deplorable state. In my opinion, the most dissapointing aspect about the FCT is the University of Abuja. If the same attention given to other infrastructures within the FCT is given to the institution, then not only should it be the best University in Nigeria, it should also be comparable to other world renowned just as the way the FCT is comparable to other major cities in the world. That is to say it may not be as good as institutions in the northh America, Asia or Europe but at least it should be very presentable and to a good extent comparable. I wonder what is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by deHitchcock(f): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
;DThank God I had graduated b4 these whole drama grin grin grin grin
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by prospy04(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
Well, i dont see any reason why anybody should blame FG regarding this issue, afterall uniabuja is not the only fed. uni. In this country and as such u dont expect MIN. Of Edu. To use all the money allocated to the ministry to solve uniabuja's problems wen there are other fed. Universities that also need funds.
What i think suld b done is that the university management should bring in private sector to come in and build infrastructure and also help to provide the things that are needed in some of this departments to enable them get acreditation from NUC.
#myopinion.
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
2ALL D PUPILS STUDENTS OF GWAGWALADA COMMUNITY SCHOOL (GCS), PLS GO AND REWRITE JAMB & SEEK A PROPER UNIVERSITY

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by Odunharry(m): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
this is pitiful..when most of their mates in other schools have rounded up their first semester exam..what is nasu and the federal govt doing about it...
Make them no let studnt 4get their matric numbr or course code o.
Re: Uniabuja Needs Help!!! by ninamyers: 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
de Hitchcock: ;DThank God I had graduated b4 these whole drama grin grin grin grin
unfortunately for me i had to take up my final yr 2nd semester courses cos i had to drop a semester due to child birth, my mates currently serving so i'm stuck, i'm really praying. *fingers crossed*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Futa 2011/2012 Pre Degree Science &university Diploma Admissions / JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score / Uniosun Students Protest Over Incessant Attacks, Abduction Of Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.