Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

Lexus Rx300....keeps Jerking....pls Help Me - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lexus Rx300....keeps Jerking....pls Help Me (1475 Views)

My Car Is Stalling And Jerking When On Motion. / The Reason Why That Your Tokunbo Car Keeps Overheating Here In Nigeria / Jerking When Trying To Accelerate My 1998 Honda Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lexus Rx300....keeps Jerking....pls Help Me by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 20, 2013
my lexus RX300...developed this problem of jerking and gets worst if i engage reverse gear or turn on the air condition.The engine runs quite rough and its movements is quite dull with smelly smoke from the exhaust pipe atimes and often atimes i hear the engine running on high tune even when i remove my leg from the gas pedal leading to high engine temperature. i have changed plugs severally, changed fuel pump,i maintains regular change of my oil and filter.
can someone help me out with an idea as my mecho have ran out of idea to fix this problem.
THANK YOU ALL.
Re: Lexus Rx300....keeps Jerking....pls Help Me by Lexusgs430: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2013
obilizy: my lexus RX300...developed this problem of jerking and gets worst if i engage reverse gear or turn on the air condition.The engine runs quite rough and its movements is quite dull with smelly smoke from the exhaust pipe atimes and often atimes i hear the engine running on high tune even when i remove my leg from the gas pedal leading to high engine temperature. i have changed plugs severally, changed fuel pump,i maintains regular change of my oil and filter.
can someone help me out with an idea as my mecho have ran out of idea to fix this problem.
THANK YOU ALL.

Have you car scanned to diagnose fault. No point changing parts, without knowing the faulty culprit(s)!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HELP NEEDED. How Bad Is The 2003/2004 Honda CRV? / CRV 2001 Fires Itself And Consumes Fuel / You Sure Need Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.