Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

Still On Mrs. Harvey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Still On Mrs. Harvey (605 Views)

Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' / New Picture Collection Of Goldie Harvey Before Dead / Goldie Snatched My Husband - Ifeoma Harvey, Goldie's Former Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still On Mrs. Harvey by pmc01(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2013
When a grown up man dances naked in the market square and you ask if he has mental problem you have diagnose yourself of a more chronic mental problem. But when a little child acts funny you may think he is just being a child more so when he displays symptoms of Visual Dyslexia; a learning disease that makes one arrange words wrongly.

It is this learning disease that the laptop and modem journalist called George Onmonya Daniel suffers and this is why in writing a rejoinder to my earlier piece on Goldie he refers to my article as “the ranting of an educated extremist” whereas he meant it was an extremely educating ranting...
Get the rest here...
http://naijainfoman./2013/02/20/goldie-harvey-situation-an-extremely-educating-rant-answering-the-rejoinder/

And don't forget to look up:
http://naijainfoman./2013/02/18/lest-we-immortalise-nuisancethe-goldie-situation/

Happy Reading!!! cheesy
Re: Still On Mrs. Harvey by sweettease(f): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2013
Mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

(1) (Reply)

Autopsy Report Reveals Goldie Harvey Died Of Hypertension / Kennis Music Cancels Music Easter Festival In Honour Of Goldie / Producer Samklef Involved In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.