Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Office Assistant And Marketers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Office Assistant And Marketers Needed (527 Views)

Executive Assistant and 5 other positions at LeadHire Limited / Mass Employment For Customer Service, Office Assistant And Account Officer. / Personal Assistant And Admin Assistant Needed At Leadhire Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant And Marketers Needed by CoreGuru: 9:52am On Feb 20, 2013
We are HIGHERSTUDY.COM one of the fastest growing international education service providers in Nigeria and staffed by highly knowledgeable personnel located in Lagos and Port Harcourt, with representatives spread across the country. We also render consultancy services to schools and academic institutions in areas of program/course development, oversea institution affiliations, career counseling, mentoring services, oversea school admission processing and VISA counseling.

Due to recent expansion and quest to help Nigerians acquire academic degrees and professional certificates from top grade universities across the world at reasonable fees, we require the services of the following:
Office Assistant
Marketers

Requirements/Qualifications
Maximum of OND
Sound commination and presentation skills
Proficiency in the use of computer and internet
Ability to network effectively
Ability to apply creative marketing techniques

NOTE THE FOLLOWING
Only applicants living within Ogudu GRA, Ojota, Ketu and its environs should apply
Work will commence immediately after interview and training
SALARY IS VERY ATTRACTIVE
Please indicate the position you are applying for. If not your CV will not be treated

Interested?
Send your CV to uocconnect@gmail.com or call 07042771600 for enquires
Please indicate the position you are applying for. If not your CV will not be treated
Re: Office Assistant And Marketers Needed by bigyomite(m): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2013
Can B.A holder apply for the post of Marketer, am presently working with an educational sector that deal with study abroad as online marketer as student counsellor on choice of country to school and courses, i also package proposal and submit to private colleges around lagos,i.e schools in Lekki, V.I, Ikoyi, Ajah, Omole, Ikeja, Ogudu and so on, but will only take up the position if ur educational firm can meet my demand, i stay at ojodu/berger-bigyomite2005@yahoo.com, expecting ur positive reply.

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Managers are needed In Ibadan / Medical Laboratory Scientist Needede / Graduate Empowerment Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.